What reps think of acell

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Aug 15, 2012 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The glaring stupidity and unethical actions by the director of sales is something the CEO ignored repeatedly. Everyone know the DOS is far from the brightest crayon in the box and the DOJ report proved how unethical he is. And it continues to this day.

“...but at ACell it’s never been about what’s best for the business. It’s always been about looking out for your incompetent buddies and counting your stock options so you can cash out. Ooops. Idiots are still here and the stock options are worthless. well done Mr. CEO. Well done.”

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be happy that you finally realize it’s time to leave even though you missed the hundreds of other indicators over the past few years. Unfortunately for you, you will soon find out the lack of respect you get with ACell as your current employer. You’ll hopefully land at a REAL medical device company and you’ll see how bad it really is here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've had enough of this constant loser dialogue! I joined this company over 5 and a half years ago, I worked my ass off and listened tactfully to my manager because he's been in the trenches and knows what it takes to be successful at this company. You people try and blame Tony, Darren, and myself for your shortcomings?? How dare you point your finger at us! I've seen people come and go over the years, but there is one thing that is constant. You get on here and piss and moan but you need to listen to your managers directions and stop trying to do this off the cuff. I listened and was rewarded with a promotion to become Area Manger.

My first year in this role I easily won AM of the year because I learned from the best! EASILY... It wasn't even a competition, you know why? I listened, took notes, and followed directions that were given to me! I'm one of the most successful people at this company, I got married, bought a new house, have bad ass cars, and travel the world - ALL BECAUSE OF ACELL. I FOLLOW THE PLAN!!! I suggest you all do the same and maybe you will actually be successful. I fast tracked it into my role and have beat out the top AM's at this company because I learned from the best and know how to close! If you want to make it at this company, I suggest you start listening and get out there and sell. This job takes dedication... days, nights, weekends, holidays... whatever it takes! Shut your mouths and start helping patients or turn in your resignation. We do what we need to do FOR THE PATIENT! This company and ACell family doesn't need you to ruin another IPO with your pathetic forum, I can promise you that! We will find out who is posting and you will be dealt with. I plan on moving up at this company and will not let losers ruin my opportunity to do so.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be a joke post? That or you’re f*cking r*tarded. Either way, both are funny.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TB tells everyone Joe’s a terrible Manager and his number suck now that he actually has to work this year. Is that true?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well TB isn’t going to take responsibility for bad numbers! He built it when they were Rollin though!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wooooooowwww.... You loser! You are going to try and call me out and say that I didn't build my area? I won that award because numbers talk! That was plan execution! You should TRY IT! And for the record the MI reps said they would prefer to have me as their AM so how dumb do you sound??! Not only will I repeat the top AM award, but just to make you really feel pathetic I'll go ahead and three-peat!

Let me break it down for you real quick...
    Darren is Phil Jackson
    Tony is Michael Jordan
    I guess that makes me Scottie Pippen

Take notes as you are watching the highlight reel bud! #Burned

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eileen???? Seriously, I’m as scared as when Tony gets the call that BH is going to be inquiring about legal exposure to the company and Tony calls everyone personally to make sure stories are consistent. Try again....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows this is a former rep MV...couldn’t hack it at acell and relocated and couldnt hack it when he moved, then moved back and still can’t hack it at any sales job....even when it’s the competition! The competition gets our rejects! Keep talking weirdo.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former TM with initials MV is mad cause he couldn’t cut It here and couldn’t cut it at the competition....and the competition takes our rejects!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Scottie Pippen! Is that wife you were bragging about gonna leave you for a rapper also?? Under paid and over worked also?! #BigBurn

12. Stephen

Stephen new user

Could not hack it..hmm. He tore up Ohio, left because of personal reasons, started ramping up CA territory under big bird(whom is an additional manager that was promoted for all the wrong reasons)and then left to work for a far superior product, and now has 60% of the market share and has made more money in one year than he did in 4 with Atrash. Who is this idiot responding to this? Joe? The financial manager? Who buys a truck, that gets 6 miles to the gallon, in a all driving position? Yea, great decision! Let me follow your lead into the abyss..douche

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey Matt

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s nothing wrong with purchasing a gas guzzling truck when you don’t think you’ll be driving that much. Joe didn’t know he would have to do exactly what Tony did leaving his wifey at home all alone while he chased down reps and docs for cases with no plan. He didn’t know he would have to just drive to territories and call reps unannounced to say he’s in town and wants to check up, I mean catch up. It’s perfectly normally for a manger to show up unannounced with no appointments and no plan. Big 6, for the Patient.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TB prob plotting against DD too. Everyone is strategically offed with him pulling the the string with all the corporate people. Every wonder why he doesn’t let his TM’s reach out to anyone but customer service? He doesn’t want you building relationships with people! Doesn’t want anyone finding out what kind of person he is ! It’s very impressive how long this run of manipulation has gone. Already told us DD way isn’t OUR way. Sure he already has the ball rolling on DD’s demise. Also make sure you get permission to talk to anyone from corporate besides your CS rep. Might get you written up if not. Be smart TEAM

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Watch your back JS. TB is def not your boy. Just sayin.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These comments are so TRUE! He knows he can only control his narrative by making sure no one below him has the ability to communicate with those at corporate. The funny thing about this is that many people at the corporate office know this but are afraid to call him out on this because of his tenure and ability fool others. As it’s blatantly obvious, many in leadership are too dumb to see Tony’s con or ignore it because they’re doing the same thing. DD is a prime example.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is DD the Sales Director? It blows my mind.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One major difference between all three basketball Hall of Famers and these three a** clowns is that all three basketball professionals had extensive backgrounds in their respective field. They all fought for YEARS gaining the experience and learning from years of failure to rise to the level they did. Please feel free to post the YEARS of experience these jokers have in their respective field. Golfer, hospital admin paper pusher, and college graduate don’t give you sufficient experience in Med Device Mgmt. At least the individual that’s the lowest one on the corp org chart was able to graduate college unlike the top sales leader for the company.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine how mad TB is taking orders from a guy without a Degree. He already Hates all the other RMs. Told me just recently. “TS is a clown, SS stuck on selling against wound Vacs has no clue, BM is a push over , AA is a meat head who is jealous of him”. Only guy he doesn’t criticize is MM. Only guy who would have ever promoted him.