What should be done...

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, May 4, 2019 at 4:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To get this company back on the right track?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do your job!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I think it is too late. Pipeline sucks, sales force sucks and leadership sucks. Best thing would be if they sold off the products and shut the doors.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bring Mark back!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STOP HIRING SO MANY PEOPLE IN SENSELESS POSITIONS THAT ARE NOT NEEDED. REDUCE HOSPITAL TEAM, KAM TEAM AND FOR CHRIST SAKE FRM's!!!!! ADD VIVITROL REPS WHERE IT MAKES SENSE.

It's pretty simple.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Mark! Stay away!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come back Mark, we mss you here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Critically assess Sr leadership. Is this the best we have?

Right size and eliminate the unnecessary
    Layers.

Separate the cats and dogs. Viv sells Viv. Ari sells LAI

Critically assess marketing teams. Are we getting what we pay for? If not make changes.

Critically assess MM. are they truly adding value or just coasting? How about a little accountability?

Set reasonable goals that stretch everyone but give them a chance to earn incentive

Listen to the field.

Walk the talk when it comes to culture. This has the potential to be a great company. It starts with us all too. How can we do better? What can we do to solve the problems and make a positive difference?

That’s a start. Sure others can build upon this. And sure many will disagree but we have nowhere to go but up.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with a lot you have posted. Especially, Viv sells Viv and ARI sells ARI. Terrible idea to have ARI carry VIV. Will do very little for Viv and really hurt ARI. WHo's bight idea was this anyway? Just stupid.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jim's idea. Along with field expansions, FRMs, and reorganizing health systems and comm ops.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His big ideas didn’t really work out so well did they? He was either totally dumb or cane here to deliberately screw us up. Either way he succeeded

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. Big agreement on that statement. Two top biggest Jim R. blunders:
    1. Having Aristada Reps promote Vivitrol (hugely diverted attention from Aristada all for little to no Vivitrol pay off)
    2. Bringing in FRM's and adding to hospital team (Neither do anything or have anything to do - my FRM is begging me to get her to do get him something to do but I don't need him and my hospital rep has admitted to me there is nothing for her to do and is looking for anything that will create the illusion she is doing something)

Jim really hurt this company. Ask anyone in the field. Most of his decision were extremely misguided. Sad really.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha haha

I came to this company to destroy it and it is working. Now I am out of there because I realized the management team was already killing the company.

Haha haha

Love,

Jim R

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to thin the herd, the build out diluted field sales efforts and added exponential operational costs which will continue to adversely impact our EPS and further deflate stock price.

DBL: purge the toxic unproductive field leadership

Hospital sales: cut the planning / mapping and start producing

MM: Top heavy, companies twice our size are effective with half the headcount. Field rides with TBMs to fill a calendar are disruptive and minimize sales efforts

FRM: Novel concept, not applicable in this space and an expenditure that will not Yield dividends.... we are not in oncology.

Time to break through current practices and accelerate marketing to the masses through main stream media for these important medicines.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He fired AK and MS and for that, THANK YOU!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where to start? Let's talk about actually getting Vivitrol to our customers. Sales is doing a great job, but a third of the prescriptions written are not filled, mostly because we rely on a lousy specialty pharmacy network. Instead of trying to fix this by expanding the role of local pharmacies (what some people have called any willing pharmacy) we have doubled down on specialty pharmacies and we're increasing our overhead by hiring all these FRMs. We don't create a system easy for our customers to navigate, instead we hire people to teach our customers about how to navigate the complicated system we use. No wonder the stock is falling like a stone!

Remember when this company was supposed to have a great culture? Ask FF what happened to him when he tried to start a conversation on this issue. He was slapped down hard for having the nerve to talk about a proposal that might lower cost, increase sales, and improve services to our patients. I guess that's too dangerous to even talk about. If that's our new corporate culture we are doomed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your viewpoint is very narrow. Make an effort to talk with more people and ask more questions to learn more and broaden your perspective.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmmmmmm. Not sure I agree with all your suggestions.

I like my DBL but she's been here for a while and I'm on the Vivitrol team. I don't see any need to "purge" DBL field leadership.

I agree hospital team is not productive at all and we could probably get rid of half of them. These are not hospital products. Can be handled by local TBM or DBL or half the amount of hospital people we have now. Problem is that a lot of the hospital people we have were internal promotions and have never and still don't know how to work a hospital. Not very good promotions/hires.

Managed markets seems to me to be the only team that produces for me. My managed markets rep gets back to me in a timely fashion and has the answer i need or works on getting it quickly. May be different in other areas but here it is good. Always communicates and updates us and is seen as a knowledgeable resource.

I agree that FRM's were a waste of time and money. Here on the Vivitrol side we do not need them. They really can limit my access to some physicians. I see many of my physicians only because I am helping the staff with billing questions. The physician will always listen to my clinical updates or information due to my helping the office staff. Would have been a much better ideas to just hire more Vivitrol reps and reduce our territory so we could go deeper into the accounts. FRM's are not needed and are kind of hurting here on the Vivitrol side.

I think we have been going down the wrong road since JR came and I hope the new team that comes in changes course.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's that whole Aristada selling Vivitrol thing going? lol

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shut up Mark!