What the actual PHUCK

Discussion in 'MWI' started by Contemplating a change, Jan 12, 2015 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. We're merging with AmerisourceBergen? Freaking IVESCO hasn't even been transitioned in to our system.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not surprised. Maybe they will weed out the unnecessary directors. Get ready AB will clean house.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Veterinarian Verified?

"AmerisourceBergen is committed to the safety and security of the supply channel and supports efforts to prevent prescription drug abuse and diversion."

Google it. Hoping they practice what they "post".
    xoxo

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not merging, Amerisource Bergen is way bigger than MWI, they are buying you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^ some people will be shown the door- FINALLY!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what they think the impact of this acquisition will be on MWI"s current manufacturers regardless of their "preferred" status? From what I've been able to find out about ASB, they are a global presence with their fingers in a lot of pies but nothing so far in animal health.
    I guess my question is, apart from the inevitable housekeeping issues, are things going to change regarding the day-to-day operations, or is it going to be business as usual?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe the pay will get better, we are below average now

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your pricing strategy does not warrent higher pay.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

layers of unethical managers. AB can start by looking at recently promoted directors- one who has a history of being unethical on all levels. AB will be a welcome change.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patience, news release will come later this week. There will only be 1 Director retained Bigger moves will come at the top. JD and others will be dismissed.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah right.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who's idea was the credit card mess?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

idexx....your old vendor

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AB hopefully will dismiss the un-necessary ones- seems too many unethical managers have been promoted, recent news of those promoted in October disgusts me.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're basically buying the customer list. So long as we make a profit all is well. Watch non AB products slowly be phased out as AB stuff gets added in.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F them.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same shit. Different owner. Whoop dee do. Can't wait to begin a new week.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to tell you, but if your company already has unethical, under qualified, idiotic managers then not only will that not change, but they'll probably get promoted. ABC buys up companies to tuck under their umbrella of business units but they don't pay much attention to how those business units are run. Picture the Monopoly man hoarding a bunch of little tiny houses, polishing the outside of each one to look good for investors, but letting the inside of each house go all to hell. That is the AmerisourceBergen way. Advice: take advantage of the employee stock purchase program and the 401k match, enjoy the PTO, and deal with it. Because not much will change, folks.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been an interesting ride, need to get their stuff in order.