What the "F" is an ecosystem???

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2019 at 9:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want no part of this. If our stupid ass management team thinks we can sell vials or syringes like Amazon fills packages, I want no part of this. Bring on my severance baby!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU aren’t selling anything now...thus the need to change.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS our new drugs do not sell themselves, every script is earned. This isn’t the old days. Case in point we can’t even keep mkt share for AHR. All they had to do is price up a pencil with an eraser!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what happen when you put a bunch of white people together in Building 20. They become ecologists.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s pretty damn funny & I’m white!

It’s just a round about way to make up for biosimilars & the glutinous ways!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Genentech’s green new deal!!! And we are not the ones creating all the carbon admission. It’s still all BS bingo.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all just going to be Pioneers in this ecosystem. We've lost our minds. Since you cannot come up with creative ideas you send our executives to Amazon and this is what we got. You all are clueless. What's next Cowboys and Indians? All of the good people are heading out the door and we know what happens with what is left.....yep that crap rises to the top. This company is a joke. I should have run out the door when I heard GS was in house working on this dumb ass idea. About as qualified as my 8 year old child.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean ZS and their BS criteria.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In this new Genentech ecosystem, all field personnel who are unlucky enough to stay will be required to ride their personal bicycles in their biosphere to see their customers so that we can reduce our carbon footprint. Their managers will have the upgraded electric scooters because of their prestigious status. For those customers who are not deemed important enough by our squad leaders, we now have self service machines installed in their offices. These machines would only spit out snacks when they are willing to stand in front of them for 5 mins to read our PI. Since these customers do not generate enough vials, they are not qualified to have sandwiches for their lunch appointments. We will immediately discontinue all discount and rebate programs to improve our P and L so that we can provide Alex more stock options for his great work. Also, all field-base incentive plans will be converted to an incremental employment extension program. Cash payment is too outdated in our advanced model. From now on, our staffing will start setting up booths at your local LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) events to improve our inclusion and diversity. Straight white males need not apply.

This important memo is provided to you by your esteemed Transformation and Customer Engagement without Future committee.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cowpersons and Indigenous Americans. ( Genentech correct lingo )

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An ecosystem is a geographic boundary with common characteristics, as defined by those working on the CEoF Design team.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is also apparently “anchored” with “a finer point on it” for “scale”.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I thought Roche had used up all the new buzzwords!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should be called an ego-system. Genentech wise leaders think that going on MBO's is a smart idea when the only company that ever did that (GSK) finally got rid of them. And the only reason they had them was due to a CIA.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ecosystem = layoffs. that is it!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Art's missing out on some excellent BS Bingo!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iterate on that while marinating on some connective tissue

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty quiet here today. Is everyone at home rehearsing their share stories?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell me about a time where you used the New Ways of Working (nWoW) to display customer-centricity within your ecosystem.

How do you plan to help stand up your Pioneer ecosystem? Please give examples of successful catalysis of your connective tissue.

Walk me through a situation where you were asked by your organization to support something you knew wouldn't work and you toed the line. Explain, in detail, why this was the right thing to do and why everyone should do the same.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest