What the "F" is an ecosystem???

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2019 at 9:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An Ecosystem is a BS way of getting rid of ~50-60% of all managers, reps, etc. Pretty darn simple.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So glad we have someone like you to explain it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another catchy phrase from the libs of SSF and ZS. Ecosystem means job cuts, you will find out next week. Roche milked out the A, H, R for as long as they could—now it’s all about cost containment. Roche is a Swiss Bank that owns biotech companies (Genentech, Foundation Medicine, FlatIron Health), etc...
    Good Luck to all but clearly we are all just a number.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word Ecosystem just makes me cringe. Whoever came up with such a lame name needs to go back to school. Genentech has turned from being a cool company into some disgusting and incompetent entity. It now makes Pfizer look like a non profit charity organization. RIP Genentech! We will miss you!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is crazy. What if my "ecosystem" has more hospital accounts compared to another "ecosystem". How is this fair...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know, right? It might require you to leave your house before 10am and work until 3pm. Gasp!! It’s not fair.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what has been proven with the coronavirus so far...we don’t need most of the workforce. it has been proven non essential. you can run Genentech with a thousands people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10-3 is just fine. You can see everyone you need to see. You can't be tired when you have to drive so many miles and then be effective in front of customers. It's not like sitting in front of a computer all day where you can rest and not pay close attention.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CMG has no better time to have a live “leadership connect” except at 5 pm CST/6 pm EST?

News flash. We are in a pandemic. Everyone is sheltering in place with their families. You have no sense of that clearly exhibited by your scheduling such an important call when our work day is over, our families are looking to have dinner, our kids are climbing the walls and on top of it....we are still concerned for the future of our careers!

You’re “mindful of our families”. That’s the best quote yet Nan delivered at 5:22 pm.

I hung up after that and poured myself a larger glass of wine.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CMG has no better time to have a live “leadership connect” except at 5 pm CST/6 pm EST?

News flash. We are in a pandemic. Everyone is sheltering in place with their families. You have no sense of that clearly exhibited by your scheduling such an important call when our work day is over, our families are looking to have dinner, our kids are climbing the walls and on top of it....we are still concerned for the future of our careers!

You’re “mindful of our families”. That’s the best quote yet Nan delivered at 5:22 pm.

I hung up after that and poured myself a larger glass of wine.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are not exhibiting the right “mindset”. Give everything expect nothing and praise the Roche overlords. Ecosystem is the new matrix. All the losers are getting kicked to the curb! Long live NO and DA

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today’s CMG call was very disturbing. Why was it at 6pm eastern? Why did they not take questions?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the right mindset, the questions answer themselves. Thus, no need for questions.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HD's names are trickling out. Some good people and...........some real Holy Shit really people. All of my conversations with different colleagues seem to be around......."why are we even posting?"

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Names? HD hires?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look in Peeps

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These CMG calls are a joke. HED,HD etc talk and talk and talk never answer a single question. Pioneer systems have accomplished zip, zero, zlich and they are talking out of their asses. I guess it possible to really believe you own bs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with all this! Not impressed with the leadership you’ve selected. Mindset with fluff, feel good projects is one thing, putting it into action and delivering results via revenue growth is purely another. At some point, you’ll have to answer to uncle Roche. Enjoy the Prius’s!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership in medical is also very sketchy.