What the heck is going on with Amarin???

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Aug 8, 2019 at 4:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What just happened?!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA delayed any possible label expansion by months with the calling of an advisory committee. They will be having questions about the data regarding Vascepa. This doesnt look good.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are in big trouble.....

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says who you lying troll.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ummm definitely not a troll. The news is posted on the website. Also I wonder how this effects new hires.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wouldn’t be surprise if the expansion is halted. No reason to hire anyone until 2020.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full steam ahead with sales force according to press release

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL. “According to press release”. Is this your 1st pharma gig? My night will be spent contacting recruiters ASAP. What a freakin mess

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true Amarin doesn't provide you with a company car?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no company car. that is pretty bad, unless you are in a small territory of course.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is DEFINITELY a deal breaker for some of us more seasoned reps. I am not buying another car for a job where it is something that typically comes standard. These companies can afford it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well this didn't last quite as long as my last couple of gigs. My last two went a little over two years ( which is an eternity by today's standards )...but a week? This is a new low.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What happened?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you fkn serious? You were only there for a week? What happened? Please do tell!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on?!!! Are new hires being let go already??!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard some managers are looking for a new job as well. Very active on social media hiring sites.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What just happened is you have a FDA label delay which will be for months. Do they bring on people now or hold off is the question. They could let some start and others get delayed so no way to know yet. Even if you start, be prepared if they don't get the indication.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ive seen this happen before...It is highly doubtful that they are going to pay us new hires for 5 months prior to the label change. But let's hope all is well... something tells me we will know very soon how this will shake out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are they saying to current reps? Expansion plans still a go?