What the hell happened to Care Path?

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2018 at 3:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a disaster and the word on the street is it was cause by Joe V to save money!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sending letters to docs apologizing and sending us in to take the hit for their incompetance

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care Path is dead

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carepath was hacked. Providers had access to patients outside there practice in a very glaring fail of Hippa for JnJ. They, JnJ, are required to tell providers that there was a breach in data. Physicians then are required to tell all patients involved that their healthcare information was compromised. It appears an attempt was made to access copay card balances. You know that thingy where patients don’t have to sign our access forms? Going away due to liabilities. Nuts.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crack is wack
    Whitney Houston
    Carepath is wack too.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Either carepath was hacked or the patient database was compromised during the migration. The result is still the same. Providers had patients in their portal that were not part of their practice. It’s unethical for JnJ not to notify providers about this issue. I guess heckman is exempt from the Credo as she sends out her apology letter instead of properly informing the practice about the compromised patient database.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Carepath Hacked patient information compromised-
    East Region management directing Reps to engage in Sales Tatics that Violate HCC, PDMA, Anti-Kick back and False Claim Act .....
    Hows that Credo Survey going - Examples of the management and leadership at Janssen

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had two offices that had access to the entire patient base in Carepath. Both offices complained to me and I informed both Carepath and my manager. Now they are trying to bury that information and I am being threatened to keep my mouth shut? Fuck you and I will go to the FDA if you tell one more lie on this shit. What an absurd shitty company this is. Give these fuckers an enternity long CIA.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The patient database was compromised! Since there were offices that had access to patients that are NOT in their practice, this is a major HIPPA violation. Where is the CREDO attitude,and just doing the right thing and notifying providers. Even when Macy's or Target gets their data base hacked they notify their customers. This is sensitive patient info that we force practices to sign a BAA to participate in for HIPPA reasons, but we do not respond in the same standard. We will be lucky if this gets functional before the 2019 blizzard that is about to begin. Who thought it was a good idea to change to Trial Card, and what was supposed to be better with the new system?