What to do when your manager is an asshole and an idiot.

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by anonymous, Aug 25, 2017 at 7:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In times of trouble, some people become heroes. Others continue to be zeroes.

We know where baldy fits in.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A couple of the girls on my team used to call him "Shorty-cakes". We would roar at that!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! But wasn't that Marti that started calling him that? "Hey Shortycakes, go fetch me some coffee!"
    Bob: "Yes Marti, whatever you say! Do you want sugar in it? Cream? Do you want to place the saucer and cup on my bald head while you drink it at your leisure? Whatever you wish, my boss!"

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't we solve this whole confederate statue issue by replacing all the confederacy statues with statues of Marti? She is a proven leader and people would really like that!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Never met a less trustworthy, conniving little suck-up with no respect for himself as a man or professional as BR. How could anyone demean themself as much as this guy? He's been the company worm for so many years, and set himself up to ridicule by so many people. Doesn't he even care? I could not live with myself knowing the truth about myself if I was like him, but then again when you are a pathological liar and snake you can easily deceive yourself.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob R and Marti, running naked together on a beach.
    Bet you can't unsee that one! Ha ha

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I remember being on a P club, and one of the wives looked at a certain RBD and said: "Wow, all these reps here look like they are made out of steel. So much muscle. But that RBD there from Texas looks like he is made out of dough."
    We all laughed at that one. Funny thing is that the RBD's wife heard us and was nodding crazily as she put her arm around one of hubby's reps. "Can't wait to get to the hot tub with you later," she said.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Pillsbury doughboy and Saggy Maggy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't care about the racists that run JBI. I got my Porsche and I'm eating and drinking the best on you, bitches! You wanna catch me? Better call out all who have hot cars and live the life.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave K, we are with you all the way. Tell these idiots!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that the asswipe E.Q.? From business support in the western US? He is the dullest knife in the block. He is politically incorrect in every way and one of the biggest racists you will ever find. Yet his ass is still in a manager slot. Go figure.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They should make a movie about the leadership at JBI. It would be called "band of losers". I have never seen such a number of rejects in one place. The funny thing is they are making tons of cash while the people that made them the money have all been run out by their fucked up antics. I hope they get their asses sued off.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask Pete d how happy he is with his money. It can't buy everything.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh yes it can.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Farther east and north.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Money can't buy you hair. Real hair." Says almost every manager and RD in the country.

I love it because I look so much better than them. No wonder their wives all love me!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Money can't buy health. Ask all the RBDs who have had terrible illnesses.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBDs getting diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses.
    DMs knowing that their spouses are tired of them, in bad marriages, and stressed to the breaking point.
    REPS looking aged beyond their years. Balding and wrinkled from the stress. Overweight. Drinking excessively. Trying to fill their emptiness, misery and self-pity with material things, but not getting any satisfaction out of life.

There is a word for all this.
    Karma.

And if you don't believe it, look at that rep who they hated, were jealous of, and tried to derail.
    How is that rep doing now?
    Unlike the RBD, is the rep HEALTHY?
    Unlike the DMs, is the rep in a happy relationship, with good friends, and living happily?
    Unlike the Reps, is the rep living life to the fullest, living life with joy, satisfied with life?

Answer honestly!
    And you will know the secret.
    Karma.

That rep is really happy that they are not the RBD. The DM. The little REPS.
    Who wants to live like THAT, anyway?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marti, I've been doing some research and some thinking. I see the reps who left the company after you tried to destroy them, and I've discovered that they are doing really well while the rest of us here are being destroyed.
    So here's the deal Marti: I'm not working anymore. I'll do the minimum, just like everyone else, and rip off the company the way everyone else does it. Why should I be honest and work hard? You'll just try to fire me when you see some grey in my hair anyway. We can't all have Marine corps haircuts like you!
    I now declare my independence from Marti and her lousy culture!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Female RA manager. Husband is a "house hubby" who supposedly watches sports on the computer all day.

I'd check that boy's browser history, sweetheart.