What to expect from a panel interview

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 1, 2020 at 8:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any advise for a panel interview?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Behavioral questions - 'tell me about a time when you'....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ugh, this is why I sit in a job that I hate. I’m too old and broken to have the strength to sit through a panel interview answering mind numbing questions asked by some piss ant suck up loser.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awkwardness. The term “Pfizer Bots” doesn’t only apply to sales reps. Expect them to read generic questions from a piece of paper and be prepared for them to not pay attention to your response

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regardless of what they say, the candidate has been preselected. This company is notorious for this. It’s all smoking mirrors. At the conclusion of it all, a message will be sent out that talks about the rigorous interview process of post and compete. It’s total total bullshit.

TH wants only A players. What a joke that turned out to be at the management level.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless it’s a posting for an entry level position, and no one in the hiring process told you to apply don’t waste your time. All promotable positions are decided in advance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Disagree with this if you have a longer range perspective. It’s probably true if it’s a promotable position than a candidate Is likely pre-identified; So you likely won’t get the job. It doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t put your best foot forward, establish and expand relationships and improve your visibility for future opportunities. That’s just the way the game works

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of the time they hire internally or if a pfizer rep was laid off in the past they will most likely get the positioning they were laid off on good terms

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree. You may not get the job this time but you've made yourself known. Could pay off in the future.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just dont do what the 18 month Xeljanz rep did w the VP to get the FL DM job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When answering the questions put the answer in a S.T.A.R. format.
    Situation, tactics, actions, results, at least that’s what I remember, anyone feel free to correct me if that’s off.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Familiarize yourself with Denise Austin and Jane Fonda principles, as you may be asked to demonstrate how you would lead a breakout session.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oprah, Barbara Waters, Rosie O’Donnel.....who would you fuck, marry, and kill....go!

That’s a common situational question to be prepared to answer.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine were Gene Simmons, Charlie Sheen (HIV Version), and Lindsay Lohan

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long have you been working for Pfizer? I bet 4 to 8 years. Im right huh... Its sad but so tru . I once believed it too. I worked my tail off for years being told how to climb the corporate ladder here. Sadly, unless you are a canadian, or have friends in high places you will never move up on record or ability. Those days are way gone! IE... new RM told gets hired and is told they should hire x bc..... already was decided who should be a manager.. RM is probaly a token hire as well. a yes man or women or canadian... VPs are worse... powers that be dont care.... they didnt like the company year end anounomus survey so they stopped doing it bc they didnt like the results!!! any hire announcement that starts .... after an intensive search and interview process we are I am happy to announce that X has accepted a position as ... really means i decided to hire X because they will be a bot for me.... when was the last time you saw an announcement saying bc we needed to have some change and be different we have gone and hired X because they were so sucessful in everything they have done at this company we wanted a new start.... get my point...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is that why John Miles was let go?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did she do?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Miles left in last year 2019, the FL DM was promoted 2 months ago under current VP after less than 2yrs as a rep with no development nor training.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you a hot young female?
    Are you interviewing with Xeljanz VP or RDs?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s rampant at Pfizer. I am a proponent of equality for all and value diversity at all levels. However, when far less skilled, less experienced and incompetent employees are promoted into a position of leadership, the company is destined to fail. It doesn’t do anyone any good to have incompetent inexperienced people regardless of sex, race, religion in a leadership position.

just put the right person in the job and stop discriminating against experienced competent employees.