What to expect on Arena’s Monday call?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 29, 2020 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no such thing as being "overeducated." Only morons think that way. If you want to be mediocre, cool, but don't get mad because you're losing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really could care less about Monday’s call. It is what it is. Probably extending our little stay at home party until 9/1. Fine by me and everyone else.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not OP but I believe he/she was being sarcastic. As far as being mediocre, what exactly are you talking about? If your own this board I assume u are a drug rep and I’m sorry, but that is about as mediocre a career choice as there is. If you do not recognize this you are delusional and have convinced yourself of something different out of some psychotic need for self importance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe Arena's email stated going back to the field as early as June 5...

We are probably going to be a mix of work from home and in the field as the offices begin opening up. I bet they will also only tell us to go into the field if we are feeling safe about it so as to negate liability. Stay home and do two Engage calls a day and two lunches a week or go back to the field.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One can continue to work from home and do Veeva calls, but you will 100% be held accountable for driving the business and have same number of HCP interactions as if you were in the field.

The months of “we are all in this together, just do the best you can” are over. Perform or you are gone. No different than for “essential workers.” UPS, Amazon, Walmart, etc are not paying their employees if they sit at home either.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t feel safe going back until I have had at least 2 rounds of vaccine. It should be safe around 05/22. Until then, I prefer to stay at home working on my virtual abilities. I plan on doing a virtual lunch monthly and send out 5 emails weekly, and call 1 office per day. THAT is an exhausting schedule!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CORRECT, THE CALL INVITE NOTE DOES SAY GOING BACK ON FRI JUNE 5TH.

The reality here is with only a handful of offices open in most territories as is mine at present and Otsuka supposedly starting to go back on Mon., June 8th, we are all gonna be tripping over our dicks and wearing out our welcome quickly. The rest of the time we will all be out in our vehicles or at home scrounging to beg offices for virtual connections n lunches.. WTF!

Sadly Lundbeck is not in the driver's seat here. Just look @ how the whole My Sample Closet deal went down. We were last to the party on that one well after both Otsuka and Takeda reps were in control telling us how it was gonna be done. I am sooooo damn sick of being told by my alliance counterparts which offices I can contact for virtual engagements and lunches. I am like F*CK all of you and I will call and connect with whoever I want bitches. Tired of counterparts thinking they run this show!

So with that being said, I too agree with others on this thread that we are around the corner from a reorg here.
    The new norm will play havoc on these alliance marriages and the day of reckoning for John, Kaya and Tres will hit the shitter and it will be a bloodbath way worse than the Nov 2018 layoff of approx 60 here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do run the show because it is their drugs. We wouldn't even have a psych sales force without them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When we all go back in the field, just think how easy it’s going to be tell our ASM’s that we can’t see the providers because they either have changed their policy on seeing reps, or they are at home on telemed! We might “see” 1 or 2 a day, or none at all. No reason we can’t be home by noon at the latest. In re the ASM’s, you know offices will never let 2 potential Covid-19 spreaders inside! It’s going to be great!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In such a situation, what makes you think you won’t be let go? The order won’t come from affiliate HQ lackeys, but Denmark HQ.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

‘I doubt Denmark would care what a rep is doing over here. The situation they described could very easily be truthful. I don’t think anyone really understands that our function as reps have changed, especially if you have nothing of interest to tell a provider, which we don’t in psych. Several companies are already in the field with more this Monday. It will be interesting.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With distance guideance how do managers have think they will ever be working the field with reps? I damn sure don’t want their COVID spreading arse in my car and I don’t think clinics r going to be keen on having them come on in with us.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet managers won't be back in our cars and that it will become the new norm.

Make sure the offices don't want two reps back. That's the easy part now make sure they have this policy going forward. New norm.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone is scared to be evaluating on a FCR. Let me guess, you also get nervous role playing at POA’s? LOL

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FCR is a joke. Why would anyone care about what is written on that? As far as role playing, I have no problem with it but is a complete waste of time. I’ve never had a conversation with a provider that was even remotely anything like a role pay. It’s a goofy exercise that makes a bloated mid level management team think they are doing something.
    I’m not the original post but definitely agree and don’t worry sport, this role has a about another year of play left, change is coming.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the plus side, we still have jobs

on the negative, 40% pay cut just stings

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40% pay cut??

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Check your email

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wanna be there when u tell ur boss u don’t want to go out

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On vacation with no iPad all week! What did JA and Kaya have to say??