What to expect on Arena’s Monday call?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, May 29, 2020 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try fool

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I checked my email and there is nothing about a 40% reduction.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kaya did majority of talking and was actually very positive and spoke very highly of the plan moving forward. Very impressed. It’s too bad you missed it.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another liar starting rumors. I will stay home until a vaccine is available.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for weighing in Kaya

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kaya is a dumb human
    It really does not matter what she does however because Lundbeck is a contract company For others.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO on ASM field rides and many offices prolly only letting one salesperson back at a time. SPOT ON POSTER! The new norm in this industry will be going to more reps per ASM b/c that position will be pretty much worthless from a field management perspective. ASMs will sit in their comfy offices in gym shorts and a biz casual shirt on and mostly join reps on virtual calls and L&Ls making that their basis for FCRs which in of itself is a complete joke.

I have to think ASM positions will be significantly cut with most pharma companies as this industry train moves further down the track and corporate heads and ZS & Associates all come to the realization that's another place to cut some serious fat in $$$$$$$$$. Many have said for years having ASMs with only 8-10 reps per district is stupid AF. More realistically, they should be responsible for 12-15 per district. Most offices don't want to see them in the first place and field rides are mostly a joke anyways. Not to mention how much of your day is wasted regurgitating stupid sales tactics before each call which even when our ASMs were managers, they themselves thought the same and didn't use that approach if they wanted to not be kicked out of offices.

I give it till maybe October tops, and this double hinged alliance train will derail and watch how the chips fall. ASMs and AMs will be slashed. Otsuka thinks of themselves as the Alpha's in this over-populated venture; many of their reps are arrogant and bossy AF, and Takeda / many of their reps are just out there unresponsive for the most part w/ a poor worn out marketing plan and co-pay card program about as stingy and embarrassing as it can get, That alone screams a alliance divorce folks!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every office has told that don't even think of bringing in a second person. DM are done , the best they can do is hang out side and coach on your supposed call. I wll be hanging out a long time in the kitchen or bathroom so I can say I had a 20 min detail