What Up Bitches?

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 18, 2010 at 8:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nuff said.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay, gotta tell you something most of you probably already know.....
    atleast here in Texas, the female dm is a bitch....shows up to interview dressed
    super casual then says her "business suit" was totally ruined on the plane trip....sure slut
    so why weren't your cheap stilettos ruined???? then she will tell you how impressed she is
    with you and how she'd LOVE to call you back very soon for a second interview but instead
    you will get a plain jane email two days later telling you she found a "better fit" for the position. Then while chit chatting with your fellow reps, you find out they have also
    interviewed with this bitch dm and she gave them the same bull shit she gave you.

To add insult to injury, a rfecruiter keeps calling several of you for the SAME FREAKIN' job!!!! give us a break and go fuck yourself!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

okay, I have heard nothing but negative feedback about this company! We should thank our lucky stars not to get an opportunity to work for them. Give us all a break-shitty
    injections! NO THANKS!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jeez people! I worked for Myriad Genetics for several years and it was a GREAT company! I left for a "better" opportunity (i.e., more money) but I'm not sure it was the right move... You guys are just poor sports who are pissed off because Myriad didn't hire you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right! I was called back for a second interview... but after sitting in with JAP Fischer, I was thinking that there is no way in hell that I could work for this ego and I did not return. Way over the top when she told me that the main reason I was called in was because my experience was medical and not pharma. Hold on a minute. How did this chick become a DM for this company when her background is only pharma?? Needless to say, I was kind but very turned off by her lack of professionalism and inability to sell me on the company. I've paid my dues with regard to the over inflated sense of self.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: white plains,ny position

any feedback on this company? I'm part of the recent layoff of big pharma. I'm thinking selling "drugs" is no longer the way to go, especially with Obama's recent 2012 proposel to cut products patent life in half. not good for r&d. so i'm thinking get into biotech,etc. I have NO IDEA what this company is like. help!!!! the position is regarding the brac analysis.

7. Listen up, my friends at Myriad and those interested in the company. The company itself is a good place to work. Now let's take a look at K F, the person mentioned in the last post. To begin, I know this person very, very well. With that in mind, I can confidently tell you that she has confided in me that she knows she is mismatched with her current position and it's only a matter of time that she is discovered for the fraud of a manager that she is. In fact, you did this very will in an hour long interview.....good job, well played! Just because she claims she was a star at Eli Lily (by the way, Kristen, isn't Eli Lily a pharma company)? Then why in the hell would you bash good reps from pharma that want to come and work for Myriad? Talk about a hypocritical bitch. You claim yourself as a pharmaceutical success to get you job at Myriad....than seek to shut the door on good, hardworking representatives from pharma that could undoubtadly run circles around you on their worst and your best day.

I have more to come about Kristen and others. Stay tuned my subjects.

Bottom Dweller

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thankyou bottom dweller,

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, can I infer from what you're saying... that this is a TX problem and not a systemic issue?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would Kristin mate with my male doberman? He would leave lots of doggy smimmers in her!!! :D :eek: