What was that? Is anyone going to talk about what happened last week?

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Dec 16, 2017 at 3:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a disaster of a meeting and the fall out will begin going into the holiday break.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

inVentiv to the rescue!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst meeting I have ever attended in my lifetime of pharmaceutical meetings. So unorganized. When RR stood up and acted like he really cares about people was the biggest joke. I still feel like that shit didn’t happen and it was a bizzare dream. WTF

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A senior leader of the company gets on stage, clearly under the influence, in front of most of the company including other senior leaders, a few members of the Board of Directors, a few customers in attendance, and a patient with her husband and two kids.

This senior leader embarrassed the company!!! The next morning, he starts the day, again apparently under the influence. This senior leader is simply a joke of a leader, and his boss tolerates this!!!

Our policy clearly states that it is prohibited to be under the influence in the workplace or while at a company sponsored/related event. This behavior by the senior leader has been going on for quite some time, and his boss has known about and tolerated it. One could even state that the boss has enabled the behavior of the senior leader by his own behaviors.

On top of all this, HR must obviously be complicit in allowing the boss to 'overlook' the behavior as they have done nothing.

Lastly, the boss states the senior leader will return in 3-6 weeks. Someone with this level of illness will not be ready to return to work in that timeframe. Try 3-6 months.

The boss is the ultimate problem, while the senior leader is a symptom of the over-bearing boss. Both need to be gone.

As long as I get my retention bonus, I'll stick it out. But I am disgusted to be part of this company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Finally Jesse gets what he deserves. Now for Rob to be exposed as a bully and Dan as an insecure ego maniac.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rosen is just the tip of a shitty iceberg. There are multiple layers of turd beneath the surface. The only reason Jesse wasn’t fired is because Heron is afraid of the lawsuit that he would file based on all the illegal stuff Rosen had Jesse do. The recent IPO generated a nice whistleblower fund. Let’s take advantage of it and start talking to the DOJ!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The message was clear all year...RR is afraid to can JH because he is afraid that we can't sell Sustol to the large onc accounts. I wonder what the NSD and RBDs think of that?!?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I was asked to write a fictional story about a totally messed up pharmaceutical company it would pale in comparison to the factual story I could write about Heron. The stories posted here have barely scratched the surface.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would also be a great mini series on HBO ending with RR in jail where he belongs.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard when Jesse is returning? It’s like a ghost town since meeting. Leadership is so bad at this place. At least with him around we got some communication even if it was BS.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It may have been slurred and not related to what Bryan was talking about but it was prime time crazy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The land of promotions and demotions.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So he’s officially back? How does that happen?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who would agree saying that was another disaster of a meeting where we fake being happy?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf