What were your impressions of the Cattle Call in Atlanta (Oncology)

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2019 at 7:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thought it was very primary care-esque

Cant believe some of the chumps they want to hire. I'm making 160+ now so I wonder how much more they gonna pony up for my services to milk this cash cow

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i doubt they will pay. They acted like they were doing me a favor allowing me to be I. Their presence to interview. Newly promoted managers only asked questions about how I handle conflict. They learned nothing about me, and they told me nothing about the job. They do not know which territory, which indication, or who your manager would be? Phone calls being mage next week.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next week ? I was told they would notify ppl Thursday night or early Friday morning ?? The positions start in mid August

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed. I interviewed almost 3 weeks ago and they told me 2-3 bus days, then they said mid last week, then i was told by last friday decisions would be made?!?! Still nothing....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, the decisions have been madre. Guess what you aren't involved or hited

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

very strange interviewing experience. Very fast and hurried ..as if they were checking a box knowing who they were going to hire beforehand? You could never make a hiring decision in that time frame or manner ... no knowledge of the territory u will be working or manager you would be reporting to... just surreal

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my thoughts exactly, i heard we might get feedback today...anybody hear back yet?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I haven’t heard anything yet. If anyone does hear something, please let us know.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have not heard anything either... so I’m assuming they made the offers early this week .

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh they were? And you know this because....moron

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any update on decisions?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Emailed the HR person, and no response... it doesn’t appear anyone has received offers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i spoke with a friend who interviewed for a NE opening and they have not gotten a response as well

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got my offer. Lower than what I wanted...$101k base

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

101k....i dont believe you, considering the pay range was $115-150

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$101? I was told much higher! What is going on???

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

word is that it may take upto 2 more weeks before candidate decisions are announced...anybody else heard this?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have also heard they are delayed. The recruiter called me yesterday. I am getting an offer - had to submit documentation for my sign on bonus. I know someone that was offered a base salary of $169K.

20. TideWater

TideWater new user

What did you have to submit for documentation? For your sign on bonus? did you interview in Atlanta or at another location?