What what they fired the HR head?

Discussion in 'Hologic' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2018 at 2:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wait a minute.....Steve invited Erica to every town meeting and puts her on every call and then has her do the dirty work of firing over 70% is surgical and then Bam they fire her? Wow didn’t see that coming lol Rumor on the street more to come this week. Duck duck goose

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s called “Doing the dirty work”. Sorry friend, All the signs point SOUTH. Save yourself sometime and google, Signs your company/division is going under or sell off.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No shock there. the axe gets heavy. Hologic surgical leadership has fired a lot of talented leaders who didn’t deserve it. I bet it was getting a bit tense for HR.... the HR lead knew all of those people long before current surgical leadership was in place, and you can’t hold a poker face forever!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha. Now hiring: head of manufacturing at Danbury.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think Corporate had a choice with this Sr. HR person, who told our team she liked firing people. Disgusting. Worse she wasn't doing her job and the company lost some really good people. People don't quit companies, they quit BAD MANAGEMENT. The May town hall was enjoyable, especially when Steve recognized Sr. HR for her work with Gallup. I don't think Steve would have mentioned this if he knew what was/is actually going on. Even more fun was watching supervisors get accolades for their engagement scores. First, why even do the survey if company does NOTHING? Holding out on VP bonus, made those below miserable. The most improved score goes to the person who hired a new supervisor and the positive scores were tied to HIM. Odd to tie engagement scores to a new supervisor? That's the only way your score improves, so you can landscape your second home.