1. Purdue joining pharma’s top settlement list alongside Merck, GSK, and Pfizer — Biosimilars running into more roadblocks in the US — Big Pharma companies pay for exclusive access to UK genetic data — See more on our front page news

TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

What will happen...

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by anonymous, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

to the “chosen reps” whose managers have pulled strings for them in the past, for favors and better territories, when BMS tells them to like or lump it. Take it or leave it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i am a BMS employee. From what I hear about celg, it is a better culture, better pay and better benefits than bms. The pods suck, the pay is pretty crappy and we are getting our ass kicked because our trials are barely. Issuing endpoints and no fda approvals.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a Celgene employee and our culture is not what it once was. If you want the great culture, you can probably find it in I&I but they never really let us talk to those people.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

”Chosen reps” in I&I or Onc?