What will the criteria be for layoffs?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will it be size of territory, popularity contest, tenure or numbers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only ZS associates know that. Most likely some combo of tenure, performance, zipcode. Here is a formula that will be followed to discourage lawsuits.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when I hear ZS....I hear trouble. There is never a good formula with that.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Common now focus on the present, Holly today, in between rubbing it in that she was at the beach in Cal, motivated us all to keep focused, sharp and drive the business ! A inspirational hour long call, complete with more busy work before our always enlightening POAs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a demonstration of leadership!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lay-offs are happening for blue team fore sure. End of q3/beginning q4 is the word. ZS has been in Princeton a lot lately.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This busy work is getting out of hand. It is beyond obnoxious.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Breast size. Boobs and under 35, you're safe.

That is all.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not very many at this company

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One rep per territory unless the territories have large volumes. They need 1/2 of us to launch Brex. If you are a low-volume territory and have a partner...look for another place of employment. ZS Associates only looks at maps and volume/etc.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are assuming the territories will be the same

I've seen reps with low dollar territories keep their jobs but end up with larger areas

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

valid point. Its' where you live, for the most part, and your geography does play a role in this--as well as volume. But, your'e right...the territories may change. ZS involvement..not good.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is accurate information. Each Otsuka Blue team territory needs to be reduced to one rep. Lundbeck will copromote brex and have the other hire. You have been warned. If you have a partner that has better perf reviews, or if you are on a Performance improvement plan, look for a job immediately.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ZS will only look at where you live in relation to the newly carved out territories (based on volume potential), and layoffs will occur based on where you are on the map in relation to the perceived need.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think red and blue are merging or is blue the only reps facing layoffs?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My partner and I started at the same time and have the same reviews overall. What will happen?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tenured reps with better resumes will survive. For the newer hires, start looking! There has been enough writing on the wall. Take your fat BMS severances and start looking for something else. Y'all enjoyed the ride long enough. Time to face the music.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will managers have any say?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think managers will have a say. It will be difficult if both members of team started at same time and neither has any disciplinary issues. If they live in different areas, that may play into it. If they live in the same area, it's a crapshoot.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we can expect partners to start trashingthe other partner under trying to prove their more valuable than the other person. Can't wait. This should create a positive environment.