What will the criteria be for layoffs?

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2014 at 7:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you talking about those reps who are saying their own bosses are sexually harassing them? Is that what you mean by lawsuit potential?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because they want to do more with less. It's as simple as that. B.O. won't tell us our jobs are in jeopard. Abilify is floating this boat. If there is any speculation on our stability coming from B.O., he and Holly and Mark, etc. know NO ONE WILL WORK! Who do you think is paying their huge salaries? It's US. WE feel threatened, we don't work,we look elsewhere.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. I'm talking about management being highly responsible for wrongfully starting and spreading rumors claiming an employee is sleeping with a former manager when in fact it's not true. They've spread trash in a way that damages their reputation as a person who keeps their personal life out of the job. Hey, if the shit were true, there is not a damn thing one can do about it claiming to be a"victim". If it's not true, you have a case of defamation of character on your hands. Even if it doesn't get to the point of attorneys, there will definitely be serious repercussions for the guilty and their sweet little family members who deem themselves as innocent little creatures. It's headed your way assholes. Enjoy!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FYI, what the other poster was referring to was a different situation. (Which is awful to think more than one of those awful situations are out there.) trust me, I'm certain, the one he mentioned was not referring to sleeping with a former manager. Nobody believes that instance either though.

But that's terrible!!!! I am very sorry to hear someone has been defamed that way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not same thing but I am not undermining seriousness of this stuff. But you are discussing two different situations
    Listen kids you can't listen to what you hear on here or anywhere else. Many general descriptions situations have been discussed that sadly apply to many or could so I understand how upset people could be but this is a good example of a false assumption being made. A lot of it is dumbasses clowning around and it causes strife

I too am sad to hear such terrible things and miss the company this once was

I think we should talk about other things but not to undermine untrue things etc it just does no one good and causes anger hurt feelings etc

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you. I do appreciate your recognizing that fact. You obviously have a conscience. Also... The manager who actually started the talk keeps saying... "I know it's true. I've heard it from twelve - fourteen other people." This was in order to make his case more believable I assume. How immature does that sound to most people? Are you kidding? He's the only one I know of that keeps trying to tell other managers this crap and the twelve to fourteen he claims to have heard it from him are the ones that he's spread it to. I even had the privilege of over hearing him tell another manager at a convention. The manager responded by saying..."You know she can hear you... Right?" I would have addressed it openly then, but too many high level managers were there and it would have caused a scene... of course that's probably what he was aiming for, but I didn't take the bait.
    As for the criteria for layoff... I would recommend that reps be as proactive as they can be about watching out for any manager that may try and talk trash or start rumors about you when your in a dead heat with a counterpart in order to save the more favored. I do not think all managers are this low, but don't kid yourself about ones that will start trouble to save their buddies. Just a word of caution!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right about that!!! Reps should watch their backs!!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey S Head don't call names! All this BS you are ranting about will never amount to anything. . Now take your meds like Abilify and calm dowm although I doubt it's possible . You want to be on entertainment tonight? Keep posting about all the seedy stuff that goes on . Clearly you
    Have anger M issues. . You are the loser. . Oh yeah thanks for the layoff advice. As if you are enlightening anybody with your prediction. ? Lol serous legal who are you
    Kidding !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can you be so sure that what's she's saying isn't true? You must be another member of management.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All that she is saying, don't discount it. I don't know who she is, or she is talking about but I do know that she isn't talking about me or the other select few I know that are or have gone through very similar to what she is describing. The subtle differences are there that let me know this is about yet another person in this company who had gone through it. Hellish illegal things. Can even say it's not the same division as me and my other unlucky co workers from things she says. So that means it's more than one manager and more than one rep suffering at their power and feared hands of their 'leaders'

These managers think they are college athletes, and upper management covers for them. People may get older but they don't grow up.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lots of spaces, incoherence, and "advice" that convinces me that your head was spinning off your neck while you were typing...lol. You don't need Abilify, you need an exorcism!!:)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please take all of your nonsense that is off topic onto another thread. I don't care to hear or learn about this garbage re: hookups. It rarely happens anywhere. This thread is about criteria for layoffs.

Go elsewhere with your nonsense.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nobody is talking about hookups. They are discussing HARASSMENT. Huge difference. Hookups are consensual. Harassment is not.

YOU go elsewhere.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no control here. Sorry...If you can't handle it, then maybe you need to go ahead and stay off CP. It's not going away anytime soon with everyone coming forward.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Harassment exists here

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a novel idea. If it's that prevalent, start a separate thread entitled harassment.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its interesting that there is a claim that this type of of behavior is considered off topic. Don't you think that individuals who are experiencing this would meet the management criteria to be eliminated during a layoff? I sure think so. Its pretty darn relevant; I'm afraid.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with the last post. I think that guilty parties keep posting calling people "losers" and trying to act all business like because they are scared now that it's obvious this behavior exists.

What do you want to bet this thread as gets frozen like the meeting thread or deleted entirely? It looks to be like " important" people had most of what the women said deleted. I believe it may have started with crap about HV and those two idiots stereotyping women ... Oh the hookup BS was all fun and games until upper mgmt gets thrown under the bus!! Somebody was really insistent none of this happens ... And still is ... But curious enough to click on the thread. Scared your name might pop up here?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Thanks for posting that, but I doubt the drama Kings and Queens will stop. They all make stuff up and vent their anger when people call them out .

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whose making up sh**t? You can't just assume that everything is true or false. You never know on either side.