what will you miss most about aah?

Discussion in 'Abbott Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Jan 7, 2015 at 11:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just got invite to this afternoon's call- will this be it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex-AAH employee here:

While I am very sorry to hear that many of you have been left high and dry and are struggling to find another job, I do firmly believe that you are better of out of AAH.

For me, AAH was a horribly toxic and dysfunctional place to work and when I jumped ship because working there was making me ill I did not find another job for 9 months but now I could not be happier.

So I guess the message is that there could be much brighter times ahead. There are animal health companies out there who actually understand the vet industry, rather than just treating it like a mini version of the human field. Companies who value their employees. Companies whose strategy goes beyond hawking generic products at premium prices because of the company's name.

Good luck to you all and I for one am very pleased that AAH is dead. Mourning for it would be like mourning for a tumor after you have surgery to have it cut out.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU Loser!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster 42 - dead on
    Poster 43 - a hater because (a) you truly do not know how a great organization functions, all of us that have worked at other oganizations know this (b) you're angry that didn't see it coming and didn't out in time (c) you're trying to make people stop hammering the truth home to protect people at the misfit toy factory you call a division

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And...who wants to go first??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F U Loser!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's you who is the loser, pal.

I am quite certain I have won out of this.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think poster #46 has a stuck key pad or something.... They keep writing the same thing! Go throw your temper tantrums somewhere else cause you obviously have nothing of value to contribute to this thread

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F U Loser!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F YOU Loser.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me! oh by the way, a BIG FU Loser!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sex at the national meetings!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KS haha NOT

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There sure are plenty of reasons to be disappointed... and we have heard many.

Can we take a opportunity to recognize anyone (a team mate, colleague, manager, office staff, admin., anyone...) that has done a good job (a resource, supportive, available when needed, positive mostly ; ), someone you would want to work with again, someone you will miss)? This is a chance to show that this site is not just where disgruntled poor performers go to bash their boss and company. Fine to add both sides of the coin but please include at least one positive example. Let's assume the "others" are watching and this may actually make a difference. I can think of a few examples but would like to see this get rolling before I add in. I do think we will all feel at least a little better if we handle it this way. Be real... and thanks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope to work for Andrea again. I am applying for a position in her new division.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wish you good luck - - - sales or HQ?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will Sura being joining Andrea in Des Plaines? She is a good person.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is how everyone feels! Julie you're do fake with all your worthless lies.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop being drunk during the day. I love your comments! Holla from Texas!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Andrea! We are glad you're on here;)