What would you do to increase Benco's Sales Morale?

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You listen here you meany! We should all be paid the same salary and commision, I work just as hard as older reps and I should be given good accounts. Ive e been at this company for 14 months and Ive paid my dues. Cold calling hard and not fair!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need a hug from momma?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That may be true in some regions but in my region there are three “old dogs” who rarely work. They are nice and comfortable working 2/3 days a week (if that). My regional manager only hands out leads to certain reps on the team (hint: the pretty one) and the rest of us struggle for everything we have. I understand how sales work, I’m willing to work hard and have been, but really, what’s the timeframe that benco expects us to be selling a million? A year? That’s preposterous from a scratch territory. There are many factors that go into how well a TR will perform. Each geographical area is different and should be taken into consideration. Low margins make it extremely difficult, you have to sell twice as much and the competition is much steeper. Now with guardrails it’s even more difficult to compete. You either want me to sell something or you don’t. New TRs can’t be picky about the accounts they pick up, we have to be able to offer low pricing and it’s increasingly difficult to do so. Managers playing favorites doesn’t help and it’s important to have a good ES to rely on when you have an equipment lead.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow Scheer has no life

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benco is life for Schitface. He has no clue how to lead but thinks he is a great one.

Need a hug? Is a comment for any rookie rep complaining of older reps that can cruise and make money. If you want to be that older rep working 2-4 days a week put in hard work now, plant the seeds, and if you’re good enough, you will be that older rep one day. You’re in the wrong business if you want to be handled accounts.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paid your dues?! Holy crap do you really believe that? 14 months?? Junior sit down and shut up. Paid your dues, I can't even wrap my head around that BS. Your either a master troll or seriously deluded. What complete horsesh*t if you actually are serious. Go away already. I work hard every day for what I have and yes do work less than a 5 day week because over the YEARS, not months I've earned that right. Life isn't FAIR snowflake go out there and work!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha. I think someone is messing with us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scheer isn’t so bad. He’s kinda like Shivetts, you have to kiss his butt and then he likes you. He’s a poor leader but if you suck up enough he’s on your side and he’ll take care of you. He’s a straight up liar and manipulator and he knows zilch about managing people and I doubt much about sales but he generally leaves me alone because he thinks I drink the Scheer koolaid. The guy steals my ideas all the time and takes credit for them as his own and doesn’t even acknowledge it. Funny thing is it’s stuff I’ve been trying to tell CFC for years but suddenly it comes out of Scheer’s mouth and it’s genius. Go figure. He’ll be gone in a year just hang in there and tell him how great he is until then.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd rather schtup Shivetts then kiss his pasty white butt.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You try cold calling for 14 months. I was told some of the older Tr make 6 figures and I work just as hard. I deserve 6 figure.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100 percen agree. We should all make $90,000 if we make our 40-50 calls a week not based on sales. Not fair currentlee

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lord child, I don’t think you have the sense that God gave a goose. But, I can tell by your writing that you’re one of God’s children, so I’ll pray for you.

Don’t forget the reason for the season.
    God bless.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Far away in Bethlehem, a Baby Boy was born;
    Born with neither riches nor with fame,
    Yet Wise Men came from all around to bring to Him their gifts,
    And peace was felt by all who heard His name.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, don't even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. We'd just like to thank you for all the races 've won and the $21.2 million, LOVE THAT MONEY! That I have accrued over this past season. Also due to a binding endorsement contract that stipulates I mention PowerAde at each grace, I just wanna say that PowerAde is delicious and it cools you off on a hot summer day and we look forward to PowerAde's release of mystic mountain blueberry. Thank you, for all your power and your grace, Dear Baby God, Amen

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You deserve what you earn. Sweet Baby Jesus, your either an idiot or "special". You think that 14 months of cold calling means your "DUE", child let me explain something to you, you are due a butt whoopin' and it's time you left sales altogether your not cut out for the hard work it takes to succeed. Your due? your entitled to? your owed? Your bought to give me Forest Whittaker eye reading that dumb schit your posting. Your parents failed you! Your owed nothing! You get what you deserve! Society nor Benco owe you anything, your accounts don't buy because you offer them nothing of value. They see you for ther spoiled brat that you are. Lord take me now if this is real, because if this is the future I don't want to stick around.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep like u are the problem. U were prob given accounts. I was suppose to maybe inheritt a territory year end but the rep is t retiring now. Bsf is not fair because I should get a award for first time $500 thousan.
    Your a bully, I did my 14 months of cold calling and deserve better accounts. This is a hard job and impossibl to be good if not given account.
    If your so good at your job come cold call for 14 months like I did bully.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wasn't given any accounts, worked like a dog for years to get where I'm at. Still do. Your an entitled little brat. If I'm a bully for telling the truth your going to have a very hard life junior. Your the problem with this industry, think your due something just because you showed up? If your serious, then I'm certain you'll go be a drain on another company somewhere else soon enough. Sorry your not CEO, after 14 months, but then again not sorry.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The amount of people here tht can't understand sarcasm when they see it is too damn high.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whew chile. Ya’ll take things way to serious. It was a joke. Merry Christmas, ya’ll cuh-razy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s because benco hires people without a degree. What do you expect.