What would you do to increase Benco's Sales Morale?

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:25 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my DRA reports this morning and I’m officially a $1.5 million tr. only took me 6 yrs you can achieve here if u work a lot like I. As we know $1.5 million and above tr are viewed as Elite and I am happy to be elite.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m also happy that being openly gay and a minority didn’t hurt either!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please give yourself back to Jesus. He’ll forgive you. I promise.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations on your Elite status. Chairman’s Club is right around the corner.

I am curious, what to you contribute to your success? Do you or have you considered mentoring? How do you set your goals? I’ve been with the company almost 11 years and still haven’t crested that threshold. I’m excited for you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not a theologian, but I don't remember much in the gospel about homosexuality. Paul had plenty to say. Maybe this guy reached 1.5 mil after being inspired by the Sermon on the Mount, oft-quoted by Earl Nightingale?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jaw. Is. On. The. Floor.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’ve been cheated, no company car?
    Let me mentor you

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a Volvo I drive in Washington but I travel soo much so I’m always in a rental car. Fav is Volkswagen Beetle, I get more respect from the reps. They can appreciate a man car. Flower power.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My company car is a Mini Cooper with a bright pink sticker on the back window that says Tooth Fairy.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love a mentor to get me a company car. How do I contact you?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s pretty simple. Next time you see the great leader from the west. Grab my ass, tell me how I’m such a good leader n bend me over. I will repay you with a company car.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll mentor you
    Meet me in men’s potty, stall 4, c terminal, arrival
    Bring the following: topical anesthetic, cheek retractor

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s all I got to do to get a company car? I’m in

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do I have to do for a company car and gas card?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget it depends on what region you cum from? Some will be cumming earlier.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey anyone take the antitrust training that was an hour long? I could have summed it up much quicker: don't do what chuck did so we don't get fined again. Click submit to acknowledge that you read this. DONE.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Basically don’t be Chuck and don’t talk to Guggenheim or any Patterson reps. But if you do log it. It’s okay to talk to Schein or Burkhart reps.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And logging all personal interactions, so if you happen to have a family member that works for patterson you have to log every family gathering and what you talked about. Stupid.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How would I increase morale? Simple, I’d show some of you numb nuts the commission plan and explain it to you like this: “sell more + make more = better morale”