What you'd say to DH if you could!

Discussion in 'Caris Life Sciences' started by Anonymous, Aug 7, 2011 at 12:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the circus is hiring.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is even funnier. However, in truth he belongs in the circus and so does his executive management team or wtf they are called.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your very embarrassing public failures and debacles (KD, almost losing MI, no new 'other' products, law suits etc) come down to the karma you deserve and brought upon yourself. You won't see ultimate success come from something you did not earn and did not come to deserve. No progress. No new blockbuster products. Did you really think you could progress things with the motley fools you surround yourself with? You keep only those that tell you what you want to hear, not what you need to know. They spin the data and they hype for the next bonus, the next pat on the back. That is the kind of foolishness that deludes and wastes your money again and again. All you have left is illusion and a pile of paper that will never buy you the success you most desire. It will never buy you 'great' in the way we know you wish you were. Don't you ever wonder why you stopped winning, stopped being able to create success? Or are the words of greatness and grandeur they whisper daily in your ear enough to keep you from seeing the truth - you won't ever create anything that really matters? We are already beginning to forget who you are…what you ever did...

Fix your karma.

However, in order to do that you must first admit your mistakes. Sadly, we doubt that you think you make any mistakes. You certainly have not repented or made the amends you know you should.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all I can say is wow. well said

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Settle the lawsuit with Fox and send me a check. and do it sooner rather than later please.

6. DH CEO

DH CEO Guest

You people sure are brave online. Most of you mumble incoherently and stare down at your shoes whenever I address you directly.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never did.

8. YOU WERE THE WORST ONE ABOUT SUCKING UP, POINDEXTER.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did DH actually respond to his detractors? What a dweeb. He is really a sad case and his company sucks. You undervalued stock and ripped people off. I dont care if it ever gets settled as it does my heart good to see DH suffer cuz he cannot get his money either. Hopefully your company will fail soon or get sold or something. You suck.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DH, How is life in your panic room

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is so bad. They lost a ton of business this year and it continues to drop.
    I remember when their HR lady called me about a sales position. I just laughed and told her to lose my number until she gets a job somewhere else.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't work there, then how do you know so much about the business trend? I am asking this as I have considered a position there and am curious to know the source of your information, since it might help me make a decision. What you posted isn't quite as helpful even though I am sure you were trying to help.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DH true. we do look at our shoes when we talk to you cuz you are the pond scum underneath the shoe. Also you are itty bitty.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DH you are a scared piece of crap. Two women in your employ left recently and broke their non compete. You are doing nothing. One is a former VP of operations who is now at Molecular Health one of your competitors. You are doing nothing. One was in sales and went to a VP position. True this witch lasted only a few weeks but you are doing nothing. You are really all talk and no action - a blow hard and a full of crap idiot. to all of you at Caris, be not afraid. Leave your jobs and work for the competition. this guy will do nothing. He is too afraid to do anything and he his company sucks.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's a pretty lame thing to say - a lot of people want their work to make a difference for people. Have your own opinion but there's no need to put other people down.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh sarg.... such sour grapes.. always trying to screw over the women. some things never change. you are such a woman hater.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DH - it is now a few years and no escrow money. You suck. You are pitiful and you are not going to cure cancer. All you can do is release the money and let everyone know you undervalued the stock and screwed hardworking people. Also you are really a pitiful excuse for a man. You have let every woman in the company leave without worrying about their non competes because you dont want lawsuits. in the meantime, the men are taken to court. You are a scared little boy and a laughing stock.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

big people writing about others behind an anonymous post. You are all pathetic.

What did DH do to you? Bang your wife?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Molecular Health is lost and does not have a realistic plan to become a viable company. The US leadership is dysfunctional and incapable of attracting the talent they need in order to become successful. With all the options in the Boston area, they will most likely wither away even with support from Hopp.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The judge ultimately decided that, although the 2011 bidder projections were aggressive, they were done in good faith. The judge further found Martino and Halbert subjectively believed TargetNow and Carisome were worth much more than their final valuation suggested, and therefore the final valuation was arbitrary and capricious and not made in good faith.

Lastly, the judge ruled Caris breached the Stock Incentive Plan by withholding a portion of the proceeds from the merger consideration and placing it in an escrow account.

With respect to motive, the judge agreed that Caris’ goal was not to harm its employees (who the judge called “collateral damage”), but rather to simply protect Halbert and Whitney Fund VI from having to pay the IRS.

Based on the judge’s belief from the record as to what TargetNow and Carisome’s true valuations were, the fair market value of a Caris share was adjusted from $5.07 to $6.57, and TargetNow/Carisome went from $0.61 per share to $2.10 per share.

I think the Judge got it right---DH and JM SCREWED us out of money, and they tried to screw the IRS too.