What'd We Do Today?!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2020 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the Sales Management and Sales Reps: What'd you specifically do today to earn your salary, bonus, and those benefits? Feel free to tell us each day in full detail?

[Curious R&D minds want to know. We are working our shiny, bright butts off trying to make real progress and breakthrough for patients every day.]

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm home office too, and working really hard. But it's really not the fault of a sales rep that they're stuck at home due to a highly contagious and potentially life threatening virus. If any of them have kids they are PRAYING to return to work. Get off your high horse and leave your colleagues alone. Your colleagues!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are not and never will be my colleague. R&D actually does something productive. Sales reps deliver food, samples, chit chat and waste time. All they can legally do is talk from the package insert. Are they promoting outside of label??? Now there's a "profession"! Over paid, under worked - pandemic- no pandemic. Not jealous, just a cold fact.

On top of that, they are the ones who are full of narcissistic, self-aggrandizement. Especially sales management I know here. Typical cut throat, unethical jerks. So, no they are not my colleagues; nor would I choose most as friends. Now scream at me Ellen!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW you sound sexually frustrated!!!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like someone has a boner . . . .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ELLEN!!! CHRISSIE!!! See you in the cafeteria some day.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Told a bunch of lies. Success story lies, checked boxes that are lies, told lie after lie. The “best sales reps” these days are professional liars, drinkers, and ass kissers

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So would someone explain to me why sales are down at least 20% during the 2nd Qtr 2020? I guess it the sales forces fault.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Id love to see then percentage of R&D actually comes to fruition. Maybe you should be thankful for sales reps that generate revenue to support your failures.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I rubbed one off and then got 18 holes in.

Then I entered fake data and texted my boss to let him know how much I love this job. Sales!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R&D is critical of course. BUT, and it's a big but, they can crank out the best drug in the world. If doctors don't hear about it and get messaging, it will not make its money back. Sales is what pays you, COLLEAGUE!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These drugs sell themselves. Doctoes havent seen reps and look at how well companies are doing. We don’t need reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A quick lunch break ...tirade diatribe.....

Oh, my little logically challenged one. You're in the simplest position that pharma could construct for a reason. And you have not a clue what is real success, failure versus process, progress, the applied scientific method to varying degrees of ‘risk’ research for lack of a better adjective.

Research does not fail. It is a process, a complex scientific methodological path that leads where it leads. You follow with integrity and a certain faith in that process and path. Conversely, you only look at your office catered Olive Garden salad and nice selection of salad dressings as they are, in some fine finished product. What you didn't order doesn't exist or is a 'failure' because you can't use it this time. There is no learning. Only catering like the package insert that you hold loose and lightly between your ears.

But you have no clue that the 'miraculous' mathematical expression of photosynthesis brought forth the lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and wheat in those crunchy croutons you love before a minute of bs'ing was the real beginning and foundation. It's only a lunch to you. Only an approved drug. But, from there, natural and/or genetic selection, maturation, harvesting technique, proper product selection, proper shipping, preparation, etc. that led to your company car's slightly stained back seat. You see so little but have such big eyes.

And to the rep who said explain the 20% drop in sales in say, Q2. Well, you don't have to be a high low brow Bristol-Myers Squibb VP of Sales or a self-proclaimed Wharton grad marketing guru. We are in the middle of pandemic. You think its because you aren't out rubbing elbows or whatever… with the few physicians you have legitimate, influential conversations? Bringing them whatever you bring? Smiling however you smile?

Au contraire. From patients not affording to get prescriptions like Eliquis new scripts or refills, not seeing their physicians because they are being cautious, at higher risk, etc., nor going to the pharmacy or labs that may help prompt adherence and persistency, etc. the reasons are many and obvious. None of them have to do with you, oh narcissistic rep. The widespread, repetitive media ads marketing runs do far more to drive some brands than you could ever dream. And as the various movement patterns of pharmaceutical consumers returns to whatever “normal” is, the sales will return as well. Yes, it will likely run parallel to your ‘return to “work” but that does not constitute cause and effect as you might know from your limited understanding of science. Your impact is lucky to be 6-7% of the real growth in any reasonable time period. Food, samples and smiles is what you are. What a misuse of the word profession.

And one more thing for the guy who referenced, lying in sales here. If it's really true your call activity is full of lies. Your field time is full of lies. And the call quality is full of half-truths and overt lies. I have two words for your behavior as you collect your next check with no remorse, no repentance, no guilt, certainly no shame: FRAUDULENT THEFT.

The real question is "why?" and "how?" it can exist and persist here at Bristol-Myers Squibb?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spot on. Biggest group of liars in industry. Cut at least half.. worthless all of them

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A guy in my pod literally hasn’t left his house since March except to walk the dog or take the Volvo on vacation

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I visit him and give him man on man oral every Thursday

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just shut the fuck up, damn you and your self righteousness. Who the fuck died and made you king for the day.......YOU are just as guilty as the rest of us, so slide down your throne and keep your fucking mouth shut, or I will come over and do it. Damn idiots

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS in every industry. Auto Industry all clowns as they collapsed and got government hand outs. Very few in this world blaze their own trail. We know those folks. Jobs. Gates. Branson. Musk. Ford. Edison. Etc. The rest of us hopefully make an impact on our family for the good. May be our Community etc. Nothing u inquest to Pharma. Everyone is a politician. Some better than others.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To poster #13 who said, “And one more thing for the guy who referenced, lying in sales here. If it's really true your call activity is full of lies. Your field time is full of lies. And the call quality is full of half-truths and overt lies. I have two words for your behavior as you collect your next check with no remorse, no repentance, no guilt, certainly no shame: FRAUDULENT THEFT.

The real question is "why?" and "how?" it can exist and persist here at Bristol-Myers Squibb?

You got me dead to rights! I have NO repentance about lying about field time/calls. I have NO remorse for my actions. I have NO guilt for my “FRAUDULENT THEFT”, in fact I am proud of it! I will never change because I love doing what I do, and that’s screwing BMS. And, there is far more like me than you could ever imagine! Keep them checks a comin’!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I screw this company every day. Double dipping and off with pay for another 4 months.