What'd We Do Today?!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2020 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t work for your company. You’re all jokes. You need to be shit canned. You all do nothing. Meaningless jokers who all lie..

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the fucking loser who posts on a board where you don’t even work. Fuck off wannabe!!!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sorry that you didn't get the job.......LOSER

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unethical? Lol you work in r&d for a company and an industry that prices gouges every chance it gets.... go work at the NIH of you really want to help lmfao you fucking tool. Pot calling the kettle black. And its the sales reps that keep your checks coming in. End of the day, no company’s drugs do as well as they do without a salesforce.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the other guy, I do work here and am not in sales. Read it close.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We work when we are at work in R&D. But, sales reps and sales managers here?

And one more thing for the guy who referenced, lying in sales here. If it's really true your call activity is full of lies. Your field time is full of lies. And the call quality is full of half-truths and overt lies. I have two words for your behavior as you collect your next check with no remorse, no repentance, no guilt, certainly no shame: FRAUDULENT THEFT.

The real question is "why?" and "how?" it can exist and persist here at Bristol-Myers Squibb?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ask the “Community Oncology Reps”. They are experts at the fraudulent theft game

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone hit a nerve. No one wants to work for your company. It’s a joke and you all keep taking money you don’t earn . Pathetic

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Continue to look for a better job. BMS is a cult and I dislike Kool Aid.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are we still at home in a virtual bubble. Amgen Novartis AstraZeneca GSK and many others in the Field with business attire. There has to be a reason beyond COVID.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason is for the proof that you’re not necessary.....though all the metrics are false for years, the only time BMS reps spend in the field is delivering food anyway. The oncology army is going to be the first ones to turn their Volvo’s in

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did I do today?

I checked to see if the direct deposit hit (thank you Giovanni).

I listened to more insipid calls today from functioning idiots grandstanding.

I ate an edible.

I am laughing all the way to the bank!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not payday unless you are on unemployment, so I’m not sure what direct deposit you’re checking for. And have you heard of a company named Pfizer?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Listened to people who think they know what they're doing, but in reality have nothing but hubris and dead-end ideas.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We must have been on the same call.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The oncology reps are over rated, over paid and don’t work. They can’t get any provider on the phone. All “calls” are fake. Pleasseee get rid of most of them. What a joke

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's no shock that people who would steal from anyone they know would steal from BMS. Bet those lips are puckered up when the boss man is around. How does it feel to be so accomplished in life that you are an ass kissing liar?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mostly watch TV, do some exercise, and call my boss once a week about a bunch of bullshit they didn’t really happen. He will never know because he can’t physically validate anything anyway. I clear well over $200 K a year and I work probably about 3-5 hours a week right now, mostly just home office update webconferences. My side business is much busier at present. Sorry to hear that you were having a different experience in R&D

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass kissing liar is the BMS way!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We never get an ANSWER from the ETHICS & COMPLIANCE, LEGAL, the high-low integrity "UPPER" management here at Bristol-Myers Squibb. We do not hear one word as to the FRADULENT THEFT that goes on every business day here at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Why? Aren't we supposed to walk and act with the highest INTEGRITY around here? Across the U.S.? Across the world? OR, has our legal, Compliance & Ethics and "Leadership" simply perfected MORAL RELATIVISM?