What'd We Do Today?!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Aug 3, 2020 at 2:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy there, Christian solider. You are going to scare the rainbow coalition at BMS.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I like those of us women who enjoy BMS as we demonstrate high political skill at meetings, on virtual calls, with our DBMs and regional geniuses on 1:1s.

We know how to smile that angelic smile everywhere. We know how to flirt; yet not flirt. We know exactly what to say, when, to impress and reassure in just the right tone. That's our days with weak men in sales management. Every day we know how to out play.

Then, we play Christian at Saturday Mass with whispers of wrong doing lingering in our brains. Yet, even if we witnessed "sin" committed by anyone above us "holding" our BMS pay, we damn well 'speak no evil'. Evermore.

We know who's god, when.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, there are manipulative, hypocrites of all types. No argument. Waiter!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and take these back shots, when necessary

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean unemployment is coming

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear it’s closing in fast

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whew, it's Friday and Thanksgiving is already here. Guess what I did today? Nothing, nothing changes be it July 10th or Nov. 20th.

Same next year, what's that? Fraudulent theft? No I go to church.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So 8 months out of the field and you think nothing is going to happen? You’re going to keep a car used for absolutely zero business use forever for free? You’re going to continue to keep a salary for hanging out with your buddies playing golf?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely, why not, I’ve earned it!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earned it? By doing what? Checking boxes?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

By savings peoples lives, changing the prescribing habits of doctors, working with my nurses, getting off my ass each day to make a difference in the world!!! YA I earned it..............so kiss my ass.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saving people’s lives....by having doordash deliver a lunch? You people are worse than delusional

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a loser!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Biden got elected. Restrictions will be lifted. Life back to normal. 3 part time days a week with lunch and learns. All is good

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot all the meals/coffee with your pod-mates and the gym by noon.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are delusional. Prove how your actually change prescribing habits? "Working with my nurses"....lmao.
    The data, the PI does that for the most part. That is what you are 'chained' to oh, little compliant one.
    Is it your smile?
    Your humor?
    Your look?
    Your ways of "connecting" with people?
    Your food and drink choice vs your competitor?
    Your own quid pro quo?

Your influence versus pay is miniscule. DTC does far more than any rep in any territory. You might, might just accelerate script uptake trends at particular times in the product's life cycle, but that's a big "if".

Your simply a SIMPLE walking commercial with food stains on both back seats.

Pharmaceutical sales is the LAND of Make Believers. Perfect for Christmas Santa time story telling.

Back to the lab to do some real work.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Delusional. No real work in lab. Too busy prepping for more cuts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cuts across the land

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest