What's going on a MicroPort?

Discussion in 'MicroPort Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or a sales rep who was actually out working and on cases all day.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you strike me as a genuine low-class •sshole.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Not everyone sits on their ass at corporate with nothing better to do than talk sh*t.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why don't you get off your butt and sale something I am tired of busting my butt and you lazy sales people not getting the job done. We give you the world, and you guys screw around and you get pampered. Pathetic

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several things have transpired over the past few weeks which are interesting. A couple which were total bs and have ripped any loyalty from me since the company is without a doubt loyal to anyone other than a greemack dollar. I work here and even I'm not sure what you are referring to about the 26th. Please enlighten us. After this month, I'm sure so much is going on that everyone isn't seeing everything. I had to miss the state of the company feed you all the lies meeting. Did you hear something from the meeting that you are speaking ahout?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great I was just starting to stop worrying

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What things have you seen?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, could you please fill the rest of us in? Seriously? And can we stop insulting each other? It's embarrassing. We are all supposed to be on the same team here.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah douches

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think things are going well.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we're getting some new senior management. Whoo goo! Not sure what the hell they're going to do for us thats going to right this sinking ship

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopefully something better that you have done to right your friggin attitude.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In our department we have been sh*t on for the last 4 years, we have so little staff left it has started to wear us down. I have been looking for another job but the market is terrible for us. Plus when you have been with a company most of your adult life it is hard to leave. It would jusr be nice to go a year without a layoff or a major FU.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like you are in the IT department and it looks like they are going to farm it out, so you shouldn't have to wait too long to be put out of your misery

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, your motivational skills are amazing. You're exactly the type of person we need to get rid off to improve this company.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*of

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well you might get your wish soon

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man things must really be looking up over there! I haven't seen any griping on here for awhile. Or they got rid of everyone that was out of line.