What's going on a MicroPort?

Discussion in 'MicroPort Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2015 at 12:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just saw the "writing on the wall" more layoffs this week

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd ask if you were bullshitting but, at this point, good news is far more unbelievable than bad. WTF is going on?!?!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What writing is that? Three executives being let go? Q1 sales miss? China HR lead making comments that we're overpaid? The still-vacant building? Something else? There's more than enough to choose from unfortunately. Does anyone else wish management would put us out of our misery and be honest about what is really going on or is it just me? Do they think we're stupid?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well if there are two security guards out front tomorrow morning we will know it will be happening again. My new Tuesday afternoon ritual; signing out of my logins check, clearing browsers check, making sure I have anything I need to just walk out (I have been taking stuff home for awhile) and not come back to my desk check and check.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out for the grim reaper.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well anything happen today?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, but the latest rumor is that our HR director told her friends at WMT that layoffs will be tomorrow.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's going on right now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They keep this up and before long there won't be an employees to post on this board

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They actually have a "firing" squad on the premises this morning. Folks being walked up front then out. Hope someone remembers to turn the lights off at the end of the day. Don't want to waste electricity on an empty building.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What departments?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really not funny to be joking about this

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Operations only -

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

28 people were let go in Operations.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man this place loves a secret, of course everyone knows it

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember you're not being bought. You're being sold...down the river!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

28 people? wow

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and counting

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just saw something interesting...... anyone else notice what just happened!!!