Whats going on in Roche procurement?

Discussion in 'Roche' started by Anonymous, Jul 16, 2012 at 2:15 PM.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know what's going on in procurement?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are busy buying things, but I could be wrong.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they were dealing with vendors. Weird, huh?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear finance is out to get them. They are on their crosshairs.
    But who cares, just another bloated bureaucracy like HR and finance and others. all those groups, if they are not making sales or products just just be shut down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finance out for heads; not the only area under scrutiny; an example of bureaucracy and tail wagging; sponsored by you know who...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "new" procurement is a disaster. Nothing is better than the old for me and actually some areas were better before. My procurement support person is under all kinds of weird pressure from her management bureaucracy and now it is impacting me, and I don't like it.

Mind you, I say the same about the new HR and the new IT.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask the bar staff at the W dude

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We hear the big guy came back from sabbatical and has been bragging that he did not check mail even once. Not even while the house has been on fire.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, Finance is still on the warpath and the sky is now falling.Expect big changes by the end of the year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you tell us more? We know it is a mess but have been completely in the dark and we need more information now. The bartender at the W is not up to date. Is anyone else plugged in?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Genentech Procurement now. Go figure.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Whats going on in Genentech procurement?

Still being driven into the ground, 2 years of extremely poor leadership and millions down the pan.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell more!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes please!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we are so confused, upset and worried. Now what?
    What a royal failure.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more like a disaster. Was not great before but the whole thing has been so messed up in the name of "transformation". We have been losing so many good people and more are on the way.Nobody respects procurement or has anything good to say about us. What are we supposed to do again? Marching orders change every week. New reports and initiatives every second week. Best to shut the whole thing down and start all over again.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finance just buried it, might take a while to throw the mud on top and the grass to grow again, guess the names on the tombstone RIP, good riddance

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell more please

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ready, aim .....