What's going on? Layoffs are coming...

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by anonymous, Apr 22, 2016 at 2:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally true. I was the only one on my team making my numbers. But because I complained about some unethical behavior, they made my life hell. Thankfully, I have recently started at another company and am glad to be gone from this hell hole called Otsuka.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital Sales Force should be dissolved.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is going on here? Interviewed for an open position a month ago and no response, still isn't filled, now there is another opening? I don't even see these posted?!?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody knows but something is up. They are hiring college kids to fill some empty spots on another team in the Neuroscience division. They keep posting hospital spots but they are not being filled.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so is there layoffs??

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hospital Division needs another product and Maintena is not a good fit for them.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We don't want to sell CNS products

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone has to know when the looming layoffs are coming? Have they filled any positions yet? There is still a vacancy??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are leaving in droves, you think they want to put together a separation package when attrition is doing the work for them?

HR is useless, they'd probably screw up layoffs

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true. Hospital, Blue, and Red team have seen turnover many times higher than the industry. Leadership is poor, Sales Operations is in shambles, and home office is asleep at the wheel. We saw two high level home office people leave last week and more are going to follow.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder who are those high-level people in the office left recently?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have you read your emails lately?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so are they filing open positions or no??

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All indicators are pointing to no, except where that have to or can get cheap labor

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so i should take the other job offer and not wait on Otsuka?!?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. I'm not some disgruntled employee, only trying to help. This is not a stable company, no one is making bonus, and leadership are leaving! I think I made a wrong decision by turning down an offer recently.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, I AM a disgruntled employee and I read these posts to my satisfaction to see leaderships are sinking. I want this company to fail miserably and gets fined by the authorities so they will go out of business. It is my goal in life to see their failures. They have disgusted me and made me a hater.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd take an offer in hand any day over potential

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a miserable human being. No company is perfect, of course. I just pray you don't have any children that you are raising to be as jaded as you. oh yeah, if seeing a company fail is your "goal in life", I'm pretty sure that explains why you are so miserable. Focus your energy elsewhere. Just cause you were not able to cut it in this business, doesn't mean others cant!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company violated many codes of ethics, hide and embellished data, protected non-compliant investigators in their clinical trials. Marketing drugs for illegal, off-label usage. Soon, it will be exposed.