What's going on @ Otto Bock?

Discussion in 'Otto Bock' started by Anonymous, May 24, 2010 at 9:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just do whats right. I think that is the message. Stand up. Put a stop to it all. Be men.. Right is right...and we'll you know the rest!

Talk to Sara H. and/or legal.counsel. Save all.correspondance. Wish the evil the best and rely on the good. Kris F. Is.a mole...... david.and fishman sittin in a tree ...s....c...h...e...m..i..n...g! Your done cooked! Steve ......for.....? & Bill Whorne.....n..

The truth will prevail!

Hello Kent &.Carla ........u know this

Phone records baby!.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm more confused than ever. Maybe the fact that I've just got in from a full day selling?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i'm sorry, what was that? OBOS is now thriving once we got rid of incompetent sales reps and managers.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any news at obos? I know numbers won't be in for a while and can imagine the push towards the psr's to get those tickets in...oh i mean the delivery drivers. just wondering.

biller = secretary
    psr = delivery driver
    sales rep = donut delivery person
    sales manager = flyer and eater of fine restaurants
    cfo = number changer cleaner upper
    cmo = new gimmick generator
    ceo = lawyer
    company = failure

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#'s should be up, sold off inventory, the pig looks better with lipstick.

What now?

Who's left in sales?
    C Gross?
    J Weiner?
    A Hicke?

Operations?

K Fishma?
    T Alonz?

The view from the lifeboat always looks better

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are they buying Bledsoe?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I hear, Ottobock is getting out of the CPM business since they lost 90% of their accounts. They are focused on bracing now.
    This is just what I heard.....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey...finally a ray of light for OBOS, Gaurav Mishra has taken over as boss of OS since Jan. Early signs show he is a real game changer, no nonsense guy.
    He is focussing on orthotics and keeping the CPM intact, finally somebody with some sense and good powers, is also VP sales of OB, Germans like him because of it. Does not sleep, walks at fast speed...we finally feel he can do it.
    Finally OS has a leader!!! not sure for how long...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gurav..just learning to walk, it is not easy...let us see, he shd spend time in Tempe or field, there is disengagement everywhere. Welcome to US, in 2013 it will be tough game.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow!!!Garav...oh is it Guarav or Gaurav, whatever it is, he is making it happen. walks fast, does business smart, does not look back though and this can be a problem. Sometimes needs to watch his back. At least we are having fun in the office, better environ..t, may be it is German summer and not typical Tempe heat.
    Does anyone know BD is fired from his next job too. Not surprising.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard all the depots are to be closed. Any truth in this?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, big layoffs all around.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shutting down all cpm depots and letting go of all the Service Reps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the same. Email went out last week regarding depot closures.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that the service centers are to be closed, can anyone tell me if managers AW (FL) and CG (GA) will still have their jobs? Seems to me that these people (as well as others) will not be needed anymore. (Not that they ever were:)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both will still be employed long after all the hard workers are gone!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Bye Ottobock.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Going down a very troubled road.....

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Symptoms of Narcissistic Personality Disorder

In order for a person to be diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) they must meet five or more of the following symptoms:
    •Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
    •Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance
    •Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
    •Requires excessive admiration
    •Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
    •Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
    •Lacks empathy, e.g., is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others
    •Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
    •Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Sound familiar?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ever happened to the 'old time' sales reps like Bagwell, Putz and Manzo?