What's going on?

Discussion in 'ACell' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

talked to 10+ people over the last few weeks that are hoping this guy is permanently removed from his position. He's bad for the company. Nobody respects him and the sneaky way he does business.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Add me to that list! He's a snake. Bad for this company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Would be a good start if cowboy hit the dusty trail permanently. Overall mood in Columbia seems to be shifting from "Staunchly Pessimistic" to "Very, Very Cautiously Optimistic".

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what will be the big news for this company over the next year?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should ask the poster above, who seems to have the "inside track" on the mood in Columbia.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, ask the anonymous poster, lol

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I was wondering is about what the news will be for the company. You could share your thoughts. And it doesn't mean that you are an insider from Columbia. I was curious if people are optimistic, etc and why.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

huh?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i agree with what the poster above is implying. all the rumors and speculation are nothing but that.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are we going to talk about now? His unqualified and uneducated interim replacement?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm optimistic. I like what I've been hearing and seeing. And one thing that has always been a constant is that the product works well, and is affordable.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't pick on Dwight Sgchrute. Assistant TO the Regional Manager AKA Sales Liaison. He lives by things like: “Before I do anything I ask myself, ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing.”

Seems legit to me. All joking aside, things are trending positive.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wtf are you talking about "trending positive"?!?! Please enlighten me. One good month with declining year over year sales and losing employees isn't positive in my mind. I'm sure the board is exctatic knowing how their investment dollars are fading away.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Positive is the company is coming off of their biggest quarter ever. The picked up a new product line in mechanical wound closure systems, and they are in the process of moving into Canada. There are certain areas of the country the turnover is very low. All companies lose employees.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which mechanical wound closure device did they pick up?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AbThera
    TopClose
    DermaClose