What's going to happen to the Novartis contract?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Jan 16, 2018 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

experience??? Isn’t that the whole point of working the contract for almost 2 Years now... If you don’t have the experience now what is their twisted definition of experience?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think they're looking for experience calling on cardiologists, which pdi reps have not gotten on this contract. Unless you have prior cardio experience, I doubt you'll even be considered.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the experience thing is bullshit. The PDI rep that APPLIED had prior cardiology experience. The ABL simply did not want that person. The PDI that was HIRED
    was a former NVS rep. That the facts jack!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its all a shame....get over it. You are paid 40% less to take $$$$ Daily ....your RC tells you daily that they are going to roll you in and you buy it!!! You are a human punching bag and like it!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no interest in being rolled over. Right now I’m a part time slave, not a full time slave for NVS.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis only meetings being scheduled with Reps, ABL's and Regional Directors.

Tick tock, tick tock.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When are these meetings taking place? Are they at the district level? What's your source for this information? Please share, as many reps incomes will be effected.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The meetings are taking place on a district level starting next week. ABL, Regional Director and Novartis reps only - PDI was not invited for whatever reason(s).

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What states or region is having these meetings without the PDI reps?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not true.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which areas of the country? If this is true, cite your source, please.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The East and source is a Novartis Rep and Manager.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The East" is quite a vague reference. Thanks so much for the sound, reliable information.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay, so if contract for CV sales force is extended or cancelled when would be a time period this would be announced?
    Should I use up the personal days or roll the dice that this contract continues. I know no one really knows but some of you out there are closer to what is happening at headquarters.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one knows for sure. Don't believe a lot of the bs on this site. If you need to take a day off, just don't use your vacation days. Use your personal days instead.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cedric said negotiations for a contract extension were to begin in February. Doesn't mean we'll hear anything soon though.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDI will pay u out for unused vacation days if they layoff.
    Personal days must be taken by the time contract expires! Always use personal days first....