What's Happening in MSLL?

Discussion in 'Serono' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2010 at 9:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
?

Will MSLL be outsourced?

Poll closed Apr 8, 2010.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Long wait times, no answers, Not my problem attitude,
    teams over worked, Patients going to Physicians, so many complaints....
    It was once state of the art service. Now it might as well be in New Delhi

Anyone one else having a problem?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm you guys in the field are not really kept in the link for the msll decisions and RR as much of a blowhard that he is, is not responsible, MSLL is under patient services, the coach on this team is Big ol H.A. and the wonderful marketing department.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw this on this site a few days ago and didn't believe it. Asked the members of my region and nobody knew anything about it. Asked my ABD and another ABD, clueless. Called MSLL and after being transferred twice, I found out this is true. Happening since January 1. Unbelievable. I find out about issues on Cafepharma and not directly from the company. I thought we has corporate values - Transparency. I agree and heads need to roll now.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't they give it to whoever cleaned up CFG?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have let it go to shit. I think they figured that the need for MSLL was going to go down when clad came out. Whoops! That was a mistake. The people they have in at MSLL were bodies to keep the seat warm til clad came out. I have a new Field Nurse and she isn't much in the way of brains either. The quality has definitely has gone down.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's been 2 months since the switch. The new systems still aren't working, the morale is very low. Forget any of the values... Everything is a big secret. People are afraid to speak up. No one can say it is not working, because the director doesn't want to hear it.

He brags about the all time highest call volumes. The record is smashed weekly. HA is such a fool. It is so high because people have to call over and over to get anything done. It is a sign of our failure. Pts are on hold for as long as 30 mins then they hang up. Angry and frustrated. Then they call again and again. Increasing call Volume. Increasing abandoned calls.

It is nothing to be proud of....not many smiles in MSLL these days. How about in your offices?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is running the ship? Are patients being served? Are the employees, sales reps, physicians and caretakers happy? Does the service model work anymore? Does MSLL serve you?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hank is running the ship... aground!!! He is no sailor nor leader. His complete apathy towards his staff, sales and our consumers is toxic. He didn't even show up at the Boston walk or to the celebration. He wouldn't be caught dead with the rifraft or patients. In just about 2 years he has destroyed the momentum of our incredible team. 6 people on a 60 passenger bus??? Good Show EMD Serono/MSLL! We have lost all credibility. It is just a job. That I hate......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no post for MSLL....silence is poison...chronic cancer is the future.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the MSLL reps are often seen crying at their desks and in the ladies room these days. Lot's of pressure and no support. Since people get fired for nothing, fear and intimidation is the leaderships motivating style. Nothing good comes of that....nothing to celebrate.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing to celebrate at any part of this company besides its a job and a paycheck. Management ruined a good company. Hopefully it changes before everyone leaves.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1,000,000 calls!!! MSLL works. Sounds like success to me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

999,999 unhappy customers treated poorly by uncaring MSLL employees

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're celebrating 1,000,000 calls into a call center? I would bet a majority of those calls are questions because they were poorly trained or prepped on the product or they have a complaint. Face facts, people call for the bad and maybe 5% call for something good.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not caring, in MSLL, it comes straight from the Director. He makes sure everyone is unhappy and treated poorly. You're right such an increase in call volume is a sign something is wrong.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MSLL is a good employer. What we do matters to our patients and healthcare providers. 1,000,000 people needed us for something and we were there for them.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: What Happened to MSLL?

MSLL was a good concept, but HA, JS and especially AB ruined it. AB is an insult to the nursing profession. You who pretend to be happy there are HA gophers who spend too much time in his office behind closed doors, doing who knows what. Hmmm, what goes on in there? Why don't you and HA try answering the flood of calls sometime, instead of counting just numbers. Maybe better service and care would result if you appreciated your nurses and CS reps more. If HA who loves to brag he is from Deluxebury (far to often)...AKA Duxbury, would spend more time with his wife's well to do family, MSLL could function much more effectively, the way it should as a much needed support service to MS patients. It is a wonderful service, but not at the expense of a sweat shop to professional employees who really care about the MS population. Shame on Henry, Aaron, Jo, Ann B. Rick take a look around you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW...That nailed it! How is it that reimbursement dodged this bullet? Maybe it is their post? Just asking...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Nailed is right

It is only a numbers game now. How many calls for your buck. Does HA have any management education or a medical background qualifying him to manage highly skilled nurses? It is obvious the nurse management at MSLL have no people management skills, but are they even valid nurses with valid licenseing? If so, they and HA all might benefit in refresher courses.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 1 million calls

Wow one millions calls into MSLL's. Good showing. What is the reward for that? Word is out that Serono awarded the clinical manager, JS a company paid tropical get away. How many vacation trips were awarded to the staff that actually answered the one million calls? Anyone have that information?