What's it like at Orexo???

Discussion in 'Orexo' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2019 at 8:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wondering what your thoughts are about Orexo and its future?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A buddy of mine worked for the company for about a year a couple of years ago. He said it really sucked.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is hot smelly garbage on a 120 degree humid day in Texas!

OREXO BLOWS BONERS!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bob Paluca is the President of the US, there really is nothing more to say about the potential for this company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In all seriousness, Bob DeLuca might be the dumbest CEO ever.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worked there for a couple years and it was torture. Incessant amount of field rides, busy work reports, ridiculous amount of conference calls and low pay. Thankfully I found something else, the company is stuck in the past with how they operate. It is a low end pharma company.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m shocked DeLuca hasn’t run this company into the ground yet.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have no fear, he's working on it. The hand waving on digital therapeutics has bought them time, but can't last much longer without results.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CS and the new manager out of Chicago are control freaks. Top reps getting ride alongs non-stop. They are running off all their good people. Treating seasoned reps like they are in entry level pharma. What a joke of a company. Chicago may be the dumbest manager on the planet. She will never get another job at any other company. Go ahead girl, make a name for yourself!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did the guy from Kentucky quit ? That must be a sh!t show with the regional manager

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do NOT WORK for this company. Craig Safron has no idea what he is doing. The manager in the Midwest is trying to prove that she belongs and has no idea what she is doing. Good people are leaving, even if they don’t have jobs. What a joke of a company. Craig please retire, you don’t have the capacity to do this anymore.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's not be dramatic. Lisa is the reason the lights are still on. This is simply bad product / organizational management from the top down; product has been on life support for years and management has failed to get other revenue streams.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is abysmal, that’s all that can be said and it’s due to management. I left 3 years ago and it was a terrible experience.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lost another top performer today ?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idk who you are referring to but, my region lost a very good rep and she was doing very well. Always in the growth emails and so on, she was told she didn’t have enough Medicaid coverage and subsequently let go. This is not a company that values their employees at all after witnessing the recent rash of people leaving or being fired.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how many reps are left here ? I mean it’s resignation one after another

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lady from Birmingham resigned

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is not real pharma it is actually the complete opposite. The last step of the interview process was to meet with HR who is a 3rd party and not a Orexo employee.
    That should sum things up!
    my entire training class is gone

CS is a joke!!!
    The Regionals are yes men and women who fear for their jobs without ever seeing any type of commission or bonus.
    It’s bottom of the barrel so much the companies new mission is to hire kids off the street since seasoned reps have been leaving left and right.
    What company fires top performers?
    Modia payout is a grand but they pressure you to sell it? Lol
    90% of the sales force will never see a bonus
    If you are used to making money in pharma don’t work here
    I’d only recommend if desperate and if you love micromanagers

constant ride alongs
    Constant weekly calls about Modia verbiage
    When I quit I literally danced in my fleet vehicle and asked where I could drop it off!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I forgot to mention the new objective is to hire entry level
    Reps at half the salary to save on cost
    The base pay is 80-85k which is on lower side for specialty sales
    Keep in mind depending on your geography you should be licensed to carry!!
    I’ve gone to several clinics and feared for my life
    CS has told reps who quit they’re ungrateful after a 1% merit raise lol!!