What's new at the Kool Aid world of SoluMatrix?

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2014 at 8:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't make up that name...

your company sucks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh bite me....don't you have another life to live? Seriously, troll elsewhere

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Man, aren't you a sad, boring little person. You have nothing better to do? What an idiot. Go play some video games.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, here's what they Iroko came up with-they bought a packet of cherry Kool Aid, added 1cup of finely granulated sugar, added it to dicolfinac and call it's Zorvolex. Oh yeah!!!!
    Great post!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what's worse about your products being terrible, are the terrible managers you have. cocky and arrogant and walking around like they have a good job, when they are selling the biggest fuckking pig on the market.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To think you are not even part of this dance, yet you spend time trolling and bitching boggles the mind and says everything anyone would need to know about you as a person. In short, go suck an egg!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just trying to help the naive newbies make a good decision, after all the lies that are told to them during the interview process.

do you really think industry vets are going to be sucked into working for this pig company and selling a pig product?

well, we are talking pharma. reps/managers and when money is involved, people in this industry are willing to do anything to get the money and throw away their respect out the window, right on?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm part of this "dance" and it sucks! The koolaid Is poisoned with bad management throughout and nano particles of an old molecule. Stay on your knees and keep praying some schmuck company buys you out.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any manager with at least 3 years in this industry with another pharma. comp. that took this job has to be among the dumbest business people in the world. And it does say a lot about their character to sell such a pig. Namely, that they will compromise all professional integrity for money.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I so want to be part of your "dance", slowly trolling down the unemployment line and bitching how I fucked up my career while your mind is boggled. Any sane person would know what an idiot your are. In short, go suck down a bottle of SoluMatrix Kool Aid w an extra bottle of booze!! Oh yeah!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

easy stumpy try the new wendy baconator

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a GI Bleed just waiting to happen? Do you know how many people in the US are hospitalized with this condition?? No?? Well....a whole lot! Really!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK losers!