What's Next?

Discussion in 'Patterson Dental Supply' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learn to bring value with teaching Osha or and hippa, create a newsletter with ma

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Learn to bring value like teach OSHA and HIPPA, become an expert, offer to get their radiology stuff in order, create value by teaching marketing. I’m the worst sales rep ever but I am in top 5% of reps in volume becuase I bring great value to my clients. Learn one thing at a time and become an expert. Your customers will see you totally different. Sales will follow. I’m just a customer service rep with a car is what I tell my clients as they are signing off on new technology and placing big supply orders daily. Try it. And get out if negative town man. It ain’t that bad

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is Cujo anyways?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have to ask your late to the game... Gugino, anything else you'd like too be enlightened on? Who's pumpkin head, stumpy...? If you don't know, your either one of their shills or ignorant.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the three of them and that sack of shit Kilian can all fuck right off too.

Never have we had a weaker leadership team than this.

Horrible.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. The four of them make a wit. What’s even funnier is that we’re expected to take on amazon with these fools at the helm.