What's next?

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, May 14, 2019 at 3:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting email from DW today? Definitely more to come. Any insights?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Moe G get pushed out of the Vegas area. Michael C is lining up his goons from the east to make it happen.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No way. Michael C is getting out of the business, going legit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History shows that another layoff is around the corner with the email we just got. Question is, when?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History has shown that an email like today has always meant a lay-off is around the corner.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

History has shown the email today indicates another layoff around the corner? Thoughts?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know it's coming, just what and when.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't come to Vegas and talk to mo G like that! He was banging waitresses 2 at a time!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, let's talk business, Mike. First of all, you're all done. The BI Family don't even have that kind of muscle anymore. The pipeline’s sick, right? You're getting chased out of Ridgefield by GSK and the other Pharma Families. What do you think is going on here? You think you can come to my hotel and take over? I talked to GSK. I can make a deal with them, and still keep my market share.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did the email state? There are few contract reps left. What is brewing?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just had a very large lunch. Carb heavy. Now I am working on a good brew in the crapper.

Does that answer your question?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Ashfield posting in Dallas.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol!!! well done

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Account team structure is next.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it is not a good look when the non-priorities out perform the priorities.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rest in Mist is what’s next

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true. Covered Accounts are out performing the accounts that are not being covered buy a KAM and hsbs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My source respectfully disagrees.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does your source know what the plan of action is?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think they would put so much money into the new iPad for the sales force if there was a downsizing this year. Next year maybe. And of course there is all that investment in the dolls!!!