What's starting salary?

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 21, 2016 at 2:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the starting salary range?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started at 52k and got a salary increase to 58k after seven months. Hope this helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, right! If you got 52 and a 6k raise in 7 months you are either a) the wonderful and obvious best salesperson, Lisa Jackson or, b)polishing knob. Original poster will find out the ugly truth if they get an offer. It will not be 52k

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Starting salary usually 40-50. High end if you have pharma experience. You also get 550 car, gas paid, 75 phone. If you are a good sales person opportunity to make between 3,000-6,000 per quarter for bonus. Good company to get feet in door and possibly even advancement if you are good.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not bad, but I actually did better. I have an Certificate from a 2 year CC and started at $55k. That was in June 2014. I now base at $$72K plus quarterly B. Yes, my boss loves me and I take care of him, when time permits. I am a single parent so free time is precious.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did even better started at $60K but have not had a raise in over a year. Probably started high becuz I have a BA in health science from top university.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Started at $60k as well. I think a couple posters above are going to be pretty salty when they realize maybe they should have pushed back and negotiated a bit better on their offer!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you marry the manager you make more.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you Presideint's Club they pay you more. If you don't work they fire you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey honey I wish you the best. You take care of that guy and he will reward you. I can speak from experience, use your 'assets' and you will be rewarded if your performance measures up. Best yet: marry the guy and quit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a great manager and I'm heading to Aruba for President's Club.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not true on either account. stick around long enough and you will see

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing was told this is a great entry place to work but not long term? Not pay growth? What is the truth?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Much like any sales job, if you produce you will be rewarded. I'd go as far to say the potential to get a salary bump here is greater/ faster than your average company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lies. there are no sales to be had. Newsflash: some of the company's top performers left in the past few months. You have to ask yourself why the turnover is so high... This company is mismanaged, misguided and misleads people into believing this crap. Unless you are the son / daughter of upper management then you will get a bump.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous poster is full of crap. I've been here from the beginning. I've won Club twice and make over 70k in base. If you perform the company pays well. Good opportunity hereif you work hard.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try Steffen.