What's starting salary?

Discussion in 'Avion Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jan 21, 2016 at 2:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were fired. Move on loser.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No Mark, I quit. But you certainly could think I was one of the scores that were fired. Company is a joke. Use them for some experience and move on to ANY other company. OR, they will fire you.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were fired. This is the easiest job if you go to work every day. You were too stupid to figure that out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you want to leave Marty will help you references and all right MD? Per LJ

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are pissed, CareSource is helping AMANDA give me a break and how did we get CareSource? Mark S he looks out for himself and AMANDA even works her offices and the entire nation knows it and is leaving. She will win club because of that and there should have been an adjustment. It's bs and to hear someone at training heard nothing but Amanda Amanda Amanda she not a great rep she has CareSource. If I had someone working my territory for me too that is two people in one territory what a joke. No wonder another one left base pay sucks and Mark S does this and brags about it to trainees no less.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a loser, a 75 year old "executive" running around with a sample bag to boost up his daughter. Then tells people about it. Embarrassing

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's bad is they don't adjust quota to balance it out for the rest of the company probably Mark s idea to make sure AMANDA goes to club but it's funny our manager told us our new reps said the same thing he bragged about his daughter the entire time he was there yuck

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same thing happened in Texas last year and no quotas were adjusted and we had workers working 10-2 and the manager did nothing at least he was fired. But they should adjust quotas to the people on these plans that do nothing but drop samples off. There are others up there getting the benefit too

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know who worked what hours? You are an idiot. They are not giving us credit for any Medicaid scripts moron. Just mind you own business and stop using us as an excuse for your failures.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who you calling moron? We all know JR worked 10-2 and some others managers talk and talk too much and so does Mark S so we know more than you think

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a moron and a troublemaker. JR is even here anymore. You aren't in our district and you probably don't work here anymore. You don't know who worked specific times. Go back under your rock.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try I know I hit a tender spot

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is an opening in Denver Thoughts?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I quit too!! After 9 months and I am now making over $200k a year. Thanks Avion!!! Thank God my former Avion manager was able to recommend me to my new job. Most people don't last a year here.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! $200 k! Where did you go to make that kind of money?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks again for another pay period after the NSM with no raises! That now makes 6 pay periods. Are you going to go back and pay us back pay? makes no sense why last year we received it then and now we don't. But be sure to pile more work and territory on our plates. I have an idea have MO give us more work, lets role play.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

According to MD there will be no raises so stop posting. If you haven't received it by now you won't.!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the salary, packages and benefits?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

starting pay is 120k depending on experience

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What products will they sell?