What's the Culture like at Nobel Biocare?

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by Anonymous, Apr 13, 2011 at 7:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "infection" claim is not true- Probably what some Nobel rep tells surgeons to try to distract from their own product inefficiencies.

Straumann Reps are over worked and bone ceramic is not a product that really does much for their bottom line. Also, they are launching products that are better than bone ceramic. It's an old technology but still part of the portfolio.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I follow this thread in hopes of working here BUT the local rep in my area has been here 10yrs + so it looks like longevity is possible.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avg tenure per rep was something like 4.9 years or there about. Worked for them and must say was very satisfied with the company, responsiveness, support, etc. Its definitely a good ol' boys club. Solid products and name recognition is always a plus. If you know anything about dental sales and sales in general you can compete against anyone no matter what company you work for. For Nobel premium price was an issue but relationships and service can trump this. I left as their commissions and quota system makes zero sense for the rep and all the sense in the world for the company. I can't speak for other dental companies but might assume all pay similar and not from dollar one. Post acquisition what has changed?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Said by the winner who is double dipping on the company.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quota system still makes zero sense to reps, and it's bull shit! Work harder and make less & less money. Does that sound fun?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps make less every year! Home office has no clue the hours reps work!
    Go work at McDondals! You will make more per hour!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've never ate at McDondals. Is it good?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must work at this Nobel shit show and can't afford it. Only the Best for Nobel Reps!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No rep over 3 years are making money here...unless they moved territories.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You work at Nobel Biocare. Get back in line at McDondals. You can afford the dollar menu but thats about it.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You stupid ass!
    Get back to then gym, looks like you skipped leg day!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a manger, and I bet a real asshole one too.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"You must be a manger, and I bet a real asshole one too."

TRUTH is TREASON in the Empire-of-LIES.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It still makes zero sene.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company is excited because employe survey had a 10% increase on company culture. Duh, it's better because halfway the sale team is new! Get a clue Nobel! You hired a stockpile of Millennials & you want the established reps to baby sit them. Do you really think a sales contest to win a gift card to morton's steakhouse and a knife set is driving the sale team? You should be embarrassed as a company for even thinking that's a contest.