Whats the deal with this company?

Discussion in 'Myriad Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything going on?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is a huge joke; that's what's going on...if you are smart, you will stay away!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, totally agree. I was interviewed twice for a South Texas rep position and the lady manager wss a huge joke-soooo unprofessional. I researched the drugs and asked some of my ob-gyn and im docs about Myriad's drugs and they said ....NO WAY!
    so be careful with Myriad!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree, I wold be careful.. there is something that isn't just right with this company. I've seen some bizzaar things!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this the company that makes genetic testing products for cancer markers? Myriad Genetics Inc.?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scratch that, Myriad is now Myrexis. Myriad Genetics is a completely different company...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would anyone be so kind as to share with me the name of the hiring manager in Raleigh NC? Thank you very much!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I met the Washington, DC manager a few months ago in a very low budget/cheap cafe. I have never interviewed in such a poor location. The DM was strange to say the least. Looked as if he just rolled out of the bed-- hair out of place, wrinkle clothes and tacky suit. He was a total mess! It really turned me off from wanting to interview any longer with Myriad. A total waste of time.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is this the company that does the genetic testing or not???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it is the company with genetic testing. It is a great company. They have some really good products and some so so products like all companies. They pay decent and above all you don't see the downsizing every other month there like some other places. I know seasoned reps that would love to work here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the starting salary/bonus? Also, what are the benefits like? Is a car included?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bull, the pay is on the low end one of the HR directors left recently because she couldn't get the company to buy into bennies from the 21st Century as for downsizing? hah! you best maintain a minimum of 40% growth in a territory regardless of the potential or previous FY performance or you are on an action plan of 'outta here' ... your growth is based upon the numbers management has to hit to please the wall street analysts and when it comes to large healthplans that can dominate a territory and their policies? you can expect zero support or even work from their 'National Accounts' professionals

go to work there if you are interested in working for a company with a 'For Sale' sign in the yard in order to give the Eli Lilly insiders club a boost to early retirement in Park City