What's the latest

Discussion in 'Abbott Animal Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2015 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the latest on the layoffs? I'm a former rep there who left because I found a better organized company, but I always liked the majority of the VPCs.

Hope everything goes as well as possible.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FU!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Class act!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unlike the "FU" poster, many VPCs are making their way to other opportunities. The deal is still in the works with "no new updates". Many are speculating that it might not even happen.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow... so Abbott can tell employees and veterinarians that they "tried" but Zoetis decided not to play ball. But what will veterinarians and pet owners do without all the wonderful AAH products... aaaaah... never-mind and please forget I said that.

Seriously I wish you all the best and good luck. I found AAH a decent place to work but now in a great place. They exist and if you have 5 or more yrs experience and success and contacts... my advice is not to jump at first opportunity. Decide on your top 3 companies and be very clear why you want to work there and clear on how you can contribute and then network. When you get opportunity to speak with company representative be prepared to share your successes and demonstrate that you have done your research and are determined. Have several good questions that will confirm your believe that the position and you are a good match.

I would love to hear any successes any of you have.

Fyi - there are a few Zoetis positions posted right now. 2 in FL and 1 in WA.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I have to hear the lies that come out of Julie McGib. mouth on a teleconference one more time ! Sick of hearing her.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who ever is fighting this is awesome!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sale will go through- no doubt about it- and if by some fluke it doesn't, you know AAH is on the block to be sold, so look elsewhere-

For those who jumped to Elanco- good luck, you will need it- Eli Lilly is a class org, but the trifexis ship has sailed- and welcome to the world of animal health managed like human pharma- you think SFDC was a pain, just wait......

Best bet for many will be to seek a home with Abbott Nutrition- similar sales dynamics, and a growing division, most profitable for Abbott, expanding as well-

and stop badmouthing Julee- she is a class act- anyone who would donate a kidney for her spouse is a class act in my book- she was caught off guard like all of us with the sale- and she is busting her ass trying to help as many of the VPC and others to land well- so knock it off!

Good luck all!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your false sincerity is aggravating. Go F yourself Loser!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer to buy Hospira.

Doesn't Hospira sell on the human side pretty much everything that we do, and doesn't Pfizer still own a piece of Zoetis? So either the two sister companies will now be competing against each other, or the could corner the market on a number of categories.

Interesting?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lmfao

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FTC approved the deal, update on the Fed's website.

Best of luck to everyone!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F Off and don't post your drivel anymore!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classy. Real tough guy!