What's the mood like in HQ?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Oct 3, 2019 at 6:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The crazy person leading our region says there will be very few personnel changes in sales as far as they can see it (lol), but I was wondering what you folks are hearing in NJ. Are the Abbvie people still crawling all over the place?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there may be Abbvie people in Madison, but barely anyone from Allergan. A lot of people “working from home” these days.... most floors/areas are quiet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any idea when the intergration team will roll out information on new company structure and number of employees?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be right. Or wrong. One thing is for sure, unless this was an SVP or above, they don’t know.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were supposed to announce the top level leadership team by last Friday and that didn't happen. So either these decisions are taking longer than expected or they are keeping it under wraps for now.

From what I've heard from our SVP, it won't be quite the bloodbath that people are expected, but it depends on how many non-headcount related synergies are found. A lot of these headcount discussions haven't even started yet, but there are projections (% reduction) that aren't set in stone yet.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing now that this deal might happen till Sept 2020, thanks to the FTC. Going to suck to wait that long to see if my job's still there. But I'm not (so far) wanting to give up my severance.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very wrong! Small12 week severance and NO job for us.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Severance depends on global grade and location.

If you're under a global grade 8, then I guess you might just get 12 weeks (no idea). If you're outside of the US, the policy may differ by location.

If you're US based and global grade 8-12, you get 52 weeks. This has been confirmed ad nauseam. If you don't know this already, you're either an idiot, not an Allergan employee, or probably won't make it to the change of control because you're not worth your weight in Esmya.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Headcount reduction is well under way, you will know everything by the end of the year,Madison is going to be closed by June

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After Madison closes in June, my mother, myself and my gay son will be giving free blow jobs in parking lot.:cool:

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drop your pants sailor, and meet us on political board:p:p:cool:

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like some people are going to get a sweet deal!!!! Good for them!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you were fired and that means headcount reduction is underway?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard layoffs in November