what's the "over/under" ...

Discussion in 'Archimedes Pharma' started by Anonymous, Feb 27, 2013 at 7:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

... on the US business?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a bad gambler. I predicted the end of the company last August. They haven't had a positive press release in a long time. Under the theory that a broken clock is more accurate than a clock that's working but 5 minutes fast, I'm still predicting demise by August.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bucky will be pawning it off at asco

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i've seen on the other board that supposedly radiation oncologists are loving Lazanda. Even if they are, can't see that market making much dough, and certainly not enough to meet original projections. oncs as a whole are not big IR fentanyl writers.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? You have to ask a question like this of a guy and his companies which have been, historically and will be moving forward, TOTALLY irrelevant?

Why bother to bet on a losing proposition?

Sorry, Jeff, but you really are a legend in no one's mind but your own.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bucky the Pirate has punked another set of Pharma execs here at Archimedes. Drink responsibly!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing how people with so little success make so much money. Now, I give the folks at Enzon a pass. Maybe the big pharma pedigree meant something. But what was Archimedes thinking after Enzon?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They were not thinking or doing due diligence.

Jeff Bucky Buchalter

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got it wrong too. They downsized a lot in the UK. Very lean. Just a handful of reps. Same in the EU. But LinkedIn still shows a few hanging in there. Do they know how bad it is, or do they believe the fluff or aren't there any jobs out there? Either way, not sure how much longer a company will throw money away with such small return. Not even a tax dodge.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the Zohydro advisory board a while back, someone asked how the TIRF REMS was working and Sharon Hertz said there seem to be "some access issues" and that more information would be available in the near future. The TIRF REMS would be bad enough for the market leader, but I can imagine it's even worse for new entrants trying to gain a foothold. I am dying to see numbers on this market post implementation of the REMS, but haven't seen any. Can't be good.

Let this be an example to all the marketing geniuses that believe reformulating old molecules into new formulations is a great idea. If you think it is, you can be sure that 6 other companies are thinking the same thing, and 7 years down the road, you'll find yourself in a market that looks just like the TIRFs!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many reps in the US selling this nasal drug? how many millions in sales?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero and zero

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really zero reps? I heard they are gaining traction with rad oncs, so I would guess they have at least 1 rep. Maybe it's Bucky!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are about 20 reps in the US right now. They are a contract sales force and there is some traction with the med. I would not say it is coming from Rad Oncs as of late though, mostly pain docs. I heard it is not doing well and of course Bucky is not pleased so far. I would guess another 2 months before that ship sinks

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tough call. It appears sales have been increasing and there is some traction. Not sure how many reps are there but I know they are still functioning. Probably will be there for awhile as Europe is ok and US has upside.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't believe Bucky the Pirate is still here. He has bled this host dry as the human leech. It is time for him to find a new host to latch onto and start the blood meal.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is managing the contract sales force? Ventiv?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dimwits at Publicis. The director of sales for them is Wendy Wolf. Biggest beotch and back stabber I have ever met. She hasn't been laid since 1974

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how much revenue did L make last year? enough to cover bucky's salary?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt if it covered the C suite, must be being bailed out by Novo (do they still "own" it or have they ditched and run?!). I see the UK is recruiting for a new medical director, last guy stayed a year. Not somewhere you want to stay for long.....