What's This Company Like To Work For?

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by anonymous, Jun 29, 2016 at 8:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience working for Acumed sucked. So glad I’m long gone. From Colson down the leadership is two-faced, doesn’t honestly support the mission and thinks the acumed way will solve all the company’s ills.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the above. Companies, Acumed's size in Portland ,mandate healthcare packages similar to Acumed's. It's nothing special. I was an Acumed employee for quite awhile, received positive reviews year after year, but the raises were paltry. The only way that Acumed will be competitive with other companies in the PDX area is to have better executive to employee engagement, better wages, and to create a culture based on trust that Randy built the company on.

Acumed has changed dramatically and it is a shell of its former glory.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Colson Associates will never allow Acumed to be what Randy built, no matter what the speed of trust or Acumed way state!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would recommend it to anyone starting out in their career, it’s really not that bad of a company it’s just that there are too many shake ups and poor structure but overall a good place to get experience

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The key words are "starting out." Acumed is NOT the place to go if you have experience in medical devices unless you are being hired as a manager or above. If you go in with medical device experience then expect a very frustrating time because you will mostly find only the "Acumed way." With that said, if you will be happy dumbing it down and working per (crappy) procedures then go for it. But really scrutinize your potential manager. There's been so much turnover that you might be one of the lucky ones and have some opportunities.