What's up at Bridgewater?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear they are moving people this weekend and will be lumping them into one area. Layoffs? Anyone got intel?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its time for you to go to bed fucktard

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm just asking a question, you dumbass bitch!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Black folders a comin! Get ready. Company has to show growth. Fastest way to do that is eliminate payroll employees.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is getting laid off? Bridgewater personnel or sales reps?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think the poster is saying anyone is getting laid off, he/she was just speculating.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's nothing like that. They're moving people to regroup teams together.

They never really moved people after the organizational/reporting changes, so they're doing that now. It's nothing more than putting people closer to their managers.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Okay...I didn't know people weren't close to their managers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are looking to save money as usual. They will probably try to put at least three people in each cubicle. The stench that will come from the Finance department will cause a massive mushroom cloud that will blow the cease pool of a town called Bridgewater off the map. President Trump will congratulate Valeant for destroying the embarrassment of New Jersey. A wall will be erected to keep the mutants from the Finance Department in. Fish heads will be thrown over hourly to keep the beasts at bay!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SSSsshhhhhh!!! People don't want to hear the truth!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Much ado about nothing.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly... like I said, just putting people closer to managers.

That said, i'm curious what department this repeat "finance hater" works for. It's like (s)he takes every thread as a chance to make some comment about finance smelling bad or something.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a couple of insiders who post here who really hates certain aspects of their working lives. They need to move on, but their circumstances may not be that straight forward.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can definitely confirm that there is something horrible smelling in Finance. It smells like old Indian food mixed with north jersey water.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hmm, a little more specific, so that we can avoid. Which corner?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire building smells. It's the most toxic work environment since Enron. It's rat infested, but these rats sit in cubicles and offices delivering crap to the public. Stay away or it could cause health concerns!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New execs have turned to be poor leaders. Lots of talk and they talk at you, not to you. Mainly to show how enlightened they are. But they have no idea the kinds of problems they have. Ethics and falsification are a problem. Good people brought in leave quickly

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager says people are just not applying to a couple of open positions.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The word is out about Valeant in the job market. Who who wants a job where you could be screwed over in six months after they shuffle the chairs again? Reorg has been hanging over everyone's head for six months. Thought you had one job and career path? Surprise! It just changed and the career path you thought you had is gone, gone, gone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I guess this is Karma. Everyone still there are below average workers and horrible people. Once this company goes under, they might have to change professions because it clearly isn't working out. They always go back to school to the ghetto colleges of the state such as William "Landfill" Paterson and Kean "Thug" University.