What's up at Bridgewater?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 20, 2017 at 8:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're top heavy, so this makes sense. The director level doesn't add too much value, they usually just get in the way, unless you have an overpaid inept VP or SVP. And there are plenty of them here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some days it's almost unbearable to go work in Bridgewater. The gossip and toxic environment is unreal. Everyone here is aiming to to stab you in the back to get to higher position. The finance department is constantly mocked and criticized for the failure of this company. I can't wait to leave, but every recruiter says my resume has become toxic due to Valeant.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel you pain, brah. Youse stuck there, keep lookin'.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been confirmed by a Finance Manager. Expect major layoffs in Finance in the next two weeks. They are expected to hire several entry level grads to replace positions in AP, Consolidations, and general accounting. The work being produced in these departments is well below company standards and the toxicity is out of control.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's just hearsay. Won't believe it until I see it. Just cause you don't like those folks, stop spreading lies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The toxicity is crazy this morning! Scott Barry came by my office and tried to tell a joke. What a tool!! Please go back to your office and continue to be that spineless yes man!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Scott has no personality, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't work hard. There was a time when he had his head stuck way up Howard's arse though. Those were the good old days.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Technically, Bridgewater is in Central Jersey. There is a small college just south of HQ that is pretty decent, and I think the name of it is Princeton. Our Treasurer is from Harvard and Goldman Sachs, and she's way smarter than you. There are some gold nuggets here and there that is holding the place together. Obviously, you're not one of them. Cheers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Technically the Driscoll bridge is the start of North Jersey. The smog starts in Sayreville and leads into New Brunswick. The traffic becomes horrendous (287, 18) , the slums start (Edison, Roselle Park, South River, Elizabeth), & of course the pissed off people have to live in this dump (hopefully not by choice). It really is hell on earth. Princeton is not a good example because it's 45 minutes away and is the start of south Jersey where regular people live.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Since you're not regular people, then you probably live in Wayne, in Northern Jersey. ha ha ha You just sound like a bitter old fool.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please... the fact that they haven't figured out the "Toxic" posts are all coming from the treasury department yet is proof of their incompetence.

FYI: A lot of people know you're not the gold nugget you think you are... I know your name, I report your posts for deletion(ever wonder why they magically get deleted? I know who you are.), and if you keep up this idiot "toxic" campaign, I will get you fired... Your choice as to whether this is worth it.

Consider this a courtesy warning... Next time, I go to your superiors.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And in case you think I'm bluffing, I know there were a limited number of people that were in the only meeting DP attended that day. How many people do you think report to F.M.? His staff meeting was the only meeting she went to that day. That 5th floor room was exactly as big as it need to be to accommodate us all, but that doesn't mean there were a lot of us.

Newsflash, DP doesn't have that many meetings on any given day. Matching up your posts to her meetings was easy. Especially given your posting history.

Next time you post BS like this again... I go to your boss... And I guarantee you I have priority over you when it comes to who to fire. I can go to Sam and get you fired in an instant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. Such nastiness. You are all an embarrassment.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! You sound like Trump pumping his chest at North Korea.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Next time, just do it. You're part of the toxicity.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, he was just bluffing. Since he's not part of the solution, then he's part of the problem. He's got no influence, whatsoever.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pussy. Meet me at the water cooler at high noon.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure thing. Just wait for me by the breakroom, sonny. btw, you'll always be a loser.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, it sounds like aunt flow came to visit DP this weekend. lol No, that's just her train wreck of a personality. Stop plugging numbers and just quit. We would all be better off. There is enough toxicity in this building to sedate Manhattan. DP's toxicity can at least sedate Middle sex county.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You coming?