What's up in Cambridge

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Sep 8, 2007 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that Cambridge is a mess. Wasn't this BU supposedly the jewel of the QD BU's?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a total mess...not sure what the deal is. They are disorganized, not very nice, and a real drag to deal with. HR people are nice, for the most part.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

90% of the BUs SUCK BIG BLACK COCK.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

cambridge is going down the toilet. umass stealing biz and managed care not letting docs order hits tests.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The word is the Corp QA audit did not go well --middle lab supers leaving -- not enough techs

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Massachusettts marketplace is crazy there are way too many labs here. If cambridge could win some hospital labs and their outreach clients things would be o.k.. umass is doing this right under our nose so i think we are behind the 8 ball already.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true that Cambridge lost Partner's Healthcare (MGH & BWH)?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Massachusetts is the most screwed up place to work in any medical arena. Good luck cambridge you guys dont have it easy

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha Ha Ha Ha. There are open laboratory positions from 2006. Must not be one of the top best 100 places to work, if no one applies. You can work here too: Twice the work, half the pay, lots of vacation time, only if you stay.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its better since the witches of eastwick had a falling out the coven is not tight any more

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just watch out for the HR director in cambridhe. she will stab you and twist the knife and stab you again. she is evil...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

http://americanhistory.si.edu/sweatshops/

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heard about this blog and its true... client services has to ask permission to go to the bathroom, and the calls are now non stop. We are so short staffed, and getting yelled at and "evaluated" seem to be the solution to the people in charge

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cambridge BU and everyone in it sucks ASS. They all suck. HR sucks. THey can't even get a paycheck right. I interviewed them, they can't even conduct a proper interview. In fact, the whol company sucks.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has anyone noticed the downfall of Quest started about the same time SM took the reigns from Ken Freeman....I wish he was still here....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bob Gorman just "left".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On an exit interview for this company, they want to know what caused you to leave. I have spent an entire week trying to find a nice way to put it. 40% of the Cambridge bu WILL fail until they learn that experience, respect, decency and appreciation go a long way. Things that do NOT go a long way: Talking behind the backs of those you rely on, yelling at people, trash talking, 10 minute training, talking behind the backs of those you rely on, threatening people with their jobs, losing the trust of everyone you are supposed to lead, passing the buck rather than owning up to failures and correcting them, -- And the beatings will continue until morale improves!*

*note: If you treat your employee's like monkeys, you can only expect them to throw feces.

There's so much potential, but no one behind the wheel.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nicely said. Until the Cambridge BU realizes that employees are not a liablity, but the most valuable asset we have, we are doomed to this endless revolving door turnover problem. I think the bastards that run this place, and HR think is NORMAL for any business. I have had enough too. I AM LEAVING!!!!!