What's up in Chicago?

Discussion in 'Actavis' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drum roll Please.......DC........HE GONE

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoa.....what? Fired or did he leave?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a new gig probably

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He got a new gig. It must have been great because he potentially walked away from a lottery winning.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If any Forest employee is walking away at this point they have something worth ditching a chance at winning the lottery.

People want to leave, Legacy Forest has the Golden cuffs firmly attached.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A years salary is hardly the lottery....... Funny story though....I dont recall what launch but the one Maroon 5 played at. After concert I saw the band taking the elevator to penthouse. Guess which 2 girls they had with them? Yep....JG & that chick from up North.I think her name is Eta...blond chick with big lips

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think you should take a closer look at the Forest severance program...

On a side note...I'm not at all shocked if your story is actually true. JG was probably on husband 4 and child 6 by then.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the word on the street Chi-Town? Bloodbath coming soon? Everyone gonna get WHACKED? How about McNotworking, will he be spared again like the cockroach he is????

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cockroaches aren't spared, friendo, they survive. But yes, it will be ugly. all the ass kissers and backstabbers and lifers will be scurrying like rats from a ship! You think your brown nosing and voicemail leaving insanity will save you when the ship starts to sink? When all hell breaks lose you are all one in the same.

Chicago region is pathetic, let it burn!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who the fuck cares. if people go they get a payday, you are one stupid sonbitch. what we should be asking is why is this region last across the board and how cox is still a director.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Chill out, baby ox we all know those FOREST folks that are let go for a change in control will get paid well but I don't think you understand that those FOREST folks are still clinging on for dear life and hoping they can still coast along and not have to deal with finding new work as a caterer and carnival barker. They have the golden tick awaiting them yet they don't want to slip off the mortal coil.

CHILL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been gone for a while now, but love checking this thread. It will never die. In my opinion, the only winners coming out of the once-great Chicago region are those who are long gone.

Every one of them is either happier, making more money, or both. In most cases it's both.

We love to talk about the old Forest days and lament on how we all should've gotten out of there much sooner than we did.

Ask anyone of us, the grass is greener on the other side.

One question. Is the Chicago region really ranked last across-the-board? Wow.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like you could still train monkey to win P Club in NW Indiana. What's crazy is these jokes actually think they are better salespeople than reps in Illinois. We all know about managed care in IN vs IL. Stop fooling yourselves.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ex forest here is it true that cox chicago almost last with Viberzi. when will they look at launch data in Chicago and see they are last. Not just once Every single launch.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does Chicago still have all those sexy reps? i remember for a long time those POA meetings were like being at a hooker convention in Vegas, lots of fake blonde hair, high heels, short skirts.

Heck one time during the winter I saw a female rep show her thigh high stockings to a doctor she was wearing under her long coat with some sexy boots. Instant boner.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard of at least three reps who were pushed out of the Chicago Region by Hall who made P club in their new jobs.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The merger is off...no more "change in control" severance for Legacy Forest people! AHAHAHAH sorry, CrMCNOTWORKIN, CM, JH, JC, Alabama Apple..fuck you. No soup for you! Now the layoffs come and you don't get your golden ticket! Just a fuckin' pink slip and a standard severance.

What a time to be alive!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha. Priceless. When you screw over a lot of good people Karma will eventually get you. You DMs and RDs know why you are.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HA! Yep, all those fake ass clowns that put all those reps on PIP's during the last layoff that may have costed some their severance...to the DM's that sucked JH/JC/CR dick and fucked reps in the ass at every opportunity, the ones that couldn't be honest....fuck you. And to the reps that are still here that can't do shit but benefit from NW Indiana and act like they have it so tough (BrBaz) to the ones that threw other reps under the bus at every turn to brown nose....

FUCK YOU. IT'S OVER.