What's up with Chicago?

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Nov 5, 2010 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they purged all non performers

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

but kept all non performing sales leaders

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are most likely "protected" employees.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is that fat uneducated DSM Terri still there? That could be the first problem; they may want to require college degrees in order to be a DSM, or not hire overweight women hating chicks that came from telesales into a mgt role.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell us how you really feel

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on a new DSM for Chicago?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear chicago has a new SD.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another pharma guy. The last two didn't work so i'm not sure why they're doing it again.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guarantee it will fail again.

Pharma guys have absolutely NO idea how this business works. This is a service industry.

Strike 3 Quest Chicago

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me an idea what it is like being an AE? Do you guys get leads from internal sales? I have been told that you just go based on the leads they give you and you close the business. Is it really that simple? I am weighing my options here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACL in collaboration with Accreetive Health launching national reference lab effort.

A new battle for King of the bottom feeders.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that Gia Claire was let go!! It 's about time. She was spending more time on her sex book than working. Wonder who will be next, MM ??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where is Randy?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did she actually change her name to Gia Claire?? What's the story with that?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How silly. Really? An author alias? Her makeup along, sent the women's movement back 40 years.

The only chance Chicago has is the termination of every single person in that BU and start from scratch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KK is GONE! WOW! Lets see what happens next.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well at least now the upper management can feel the heat the people in the trenches have been feeling for a few years now

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, KK Downing was a great guitarist for Judas Priest. Not sure if they will record another album.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Replaced by Mr Spectrum (NH). This is going to get real interesting.